Chapter 15 - let's party!!!

Zaniri POV

Let's party!!! I shouted as me and the girls finally entered the club, the guys came thirty minutes earlier since we were taking our sweet time getting ready.

We made our way to the VIP lounge, "hey guys the party has arrived" I said sitting on Rindou's lap, "took you all long enough" Draken said taking a sip from his glass, "I want wine" Yuzuha said sitting on Mitsuya, "just don't drink too much alright" Mitsuya said handing her a glass, Izana dragged Ichika onto his lap, "relax it's a party" Izana said to Ichika as she relaxed, "hey baby girl you look pretty sexy tonight wanna sit with me?" Sanzu asked Nanami, we all gave Kakucho a side eye, "no she won't besides you'll be too high by the end of the night to know where you are, why don't you sit with me so I'll take you home after" Kakucho said, "yeah I will" Nanami said sitting next to Kakucho.

"Smooth" Ran said winking at Kakucho "Akane you look so beautiful tonight" Kokonoi said aloud for everyone to hear, "not as beautiful as my Hina" Takemichi said proudly, "your all immature... Yuzuha is clearly the prettiest" Mitsuya said taking his cigarette out of his mouth, "nope Luna is" Naoto said uninterestedly "na it's Mana" Chifuyu said hugging his girlfriend more, "Senju is, end of discussion" Mikey said trying to end the argument "well Ichika my beautiful diamond is sitting right here so no" Izana said finishing his drink "not to disagree with my bosses but just look at Zaniri" Rindou said loudly I blushed slightly at his comment.

"Yeah yeah we single" Ran said faking being hurt "no need to rub it in" Baji added as everyone laughed together, we were all drinking with and having fun together, "excuse me I need the restroom" Ichika said leaving, "come back soon we're about to play a game" Luna said.

Ichika POV

I went straight to the bathrooms and when I was done I started to head back to the VIP lounge, but I ended up bumping into someone, "watch it bitch do you know who I am?" The girl asked angrily, I was about to apologize until I saw who it was "Chitouse?" I said almost breathlessly.

I couldn't believe I bumped into my bratty step sister who hates me for no reason in a place like this,
"oh sis what are you doing here? Finally took on a job as a whore huh? You know I thought you were dead but look you're still breathing how... unfortunate" she said in disgust "I can't wait to go home and tell the rest of the family you're working in a club as a slut, just as usual disgracing our family name" she laughed in my face, I wanted to tell her off but I couldn't, my mouth wouldn't say the numerous come backs in my head out loud.

"Hey babe what's happening?" I heard a very familiar male voice ask, it was Rota my good for nothing ex "it's just my whore of a sister" Chitouse said pointing at me "oh it's you I thought you were dead?" Rota said trying to hold his laugh, "I'm not dead" I said mumbled as the pain of him cheating on me with my step sister resurfaced again, "you really need to speak up" Chitouse said mockingly "hey! Ichika where have you been? We're waiting for you?" I heard Zaniri say as she approached us.

"Huh why are you tearing up? Who are these people?" Zaniri asked as she got close enough to see my face "it's nothing" I said looking away "who are these people?" Zaniri asked again holding my shoulders, "oh I'm her step sister Chitouse Ruyo and this is her ex boyfriend who slept with me because I'm way better than my sister, and you must be one of her slutty friends" Chitouse said in a rude tone, "oh I see" Zaniri said removing her hands from my shoulder before she bursted into a bone chilling laughter.

"Disgusting, both of you, proudly admitting to sleeping with your sister's ex how low can you go huh? You bitch, that's the characteristics of a slut so before you go around calling people a slut take a good look at yourself" Zaniri fired back aggressively, Chitouse was taken aback "how dare you talk to us like that you bitch" Ruyo said loud enough to grab people's attention even everyone at the VIP lounge.