Chapter 25 - the ending plan

Zaniri POV

It was early in the morning when I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing it was so annoying

"Hello" I answered trying to wipe the sleep off my eyes.

"Hello Nora sorry if I woke you" I heard Sumi say nervously.

"Oh Sumi, no worries it's alright, but why are you calling?" I asked sitting up.

"Um I heard something you might like to know" she said slightly whispering.

"Do tell" I respond.

"It seems Mr Ruyo is going to throw a party to celebrate miss Chitouse's wedding and miss Ichika taking over the business tomorrow night at the company hall" she explained.

"Oh really, that's good thanks for the update I'll be sure to inform miss Ichika" I said.

"Alright then" she said.

"Bye" I saf before cutting the call, I stretch out my back and tried to get off the bed but two muscular arms grabbed me by the waist preventing me from moving "where are you going?" Rindou asked his deep morning voice sounding almost like a growl "to disturb my brother's peaceful morning" I said running my hand through his soft hair "do you really have to go now?" he asked hugging me tighter "yes, trust me I don't like this more than you" I said but he only groaned "fine" he sighed before he removed his arms.

"You remember what you promised me last night?" he asked standing up and stretching "hmm leave me be Rindou I told you I couldn't fuck because I need my legs but you still ended up cumming either way" I said heading to the bathroom "and you still ended up teasing me and leaving all these" Rindou says pointing to the hickeys on his chest and neck "a fucking masterpiece" I laughed closing the bathroom door.

I quickly get ready, leaving the house before Rindou "I'm off Rin I'll see you as soon as I can" I say kissing his cheek and running out the door "stay safe and good luck" I heard him say as I opened the car and got inside, I started the engine and immediately drove to the hotel where I left Ichika

"Call Waka-chan" I say to my phone, after some beeps he picked up.

"Hello?" He answered groggily, seems like he just woke up.

"Hey Waka-chan good morning how are you doing?" I asked sounding cheery.

"What do you want?" He said plainly.

"Oh it's not what I want it's what I want to give you" I say playfully.

"What?" He asked shortly.

"I saw you checking out that girl next to me yesterday, care to hook up with her" I said giggling.

"Why? I don't feel safe are you pranking me?" He asked.

"No not this time, she's actually interested and I know it's mutual so I'm being cupid for today" I said smiling to myself.

"Oh? Alright then, does she swing both ways?" He asked, I could feel his smirk growing from his tone.

"Yup, just the way you like it" I said smirking.

"Alright, pass her number" he ordered.

"Say please first" I said teasingly.

"Please" he said already tired of my shit.

"Alright I'll send it through text, I've reached where I'm going, make sure to be careful with her she seems fragile" I said parking Kakucho's car.

"Submissive no prob, alright thanks" he said.

"No prob see ya whenever" I said cutting the call.

I came out of the car and texted him the number quickly before I entered the building, I headed straight to Izana's room and started banging on the door because I'm a trouble maker "hey wake up if I can't stay in bed with my love because of this plan then I won't let you guys either!" I said very annoyed, but guess who was more annoyed, my brother, he opened the door looking like he was going to murder me "you little brat" he said angrily "yes that's right" I said pushing him to enter the room.