Chapter 24 - a party

Izana POV

I told Zaniri to bring Ichika to one of our private hotels so we could talk "hey Izana if you wanted to see me why didn't you just tell me?" Ichika asked sitting on the bed, "I didn't want to disturb you besides I knew Zaniri would be the one driving" I said sitting next to her, "so how was the meeting with your father did you see Kisaki?" I asked, "yeah I did, but I handled it I'm going to take over the business but unfortunately Kisaki will be my second in command" she says, "well that's a problem" I said, "I know maybe we should take care of him" she said, "it's a good idea but we can't afford drawing any sort of unnecessary attention to ourselves" I said.

"I'll be moving into our family mansion tomorrow with Zaniri to keep an eye on Kisaki and to make it seem like I'm no longer affiliated with anything Bonten" she announced, I was shocked this wasn't part of the plan so she would be sleeping in another house with possibly other men without me there I really didn't like that idea at all "is that necessary?" I asked "well it's for the best, don't worry I'll come and see you when I have the chance" she said almost trying to comfort me "that's not the problem"

Ichika POV

When I told Izana that I would be moving back into our family mansion he started to act weird, so I tried to comfort him, didn't think he'd miss me so much but he said that wasn't the problem, "then what's the problem?" I asked as he leaned closer to me before holding both of my hands, "are there guys in the mansion?" He asks "huh no although a few relatives and family friends visit from time to time especially with the marriage and shift in power... wait don't tell me your jealous or think I'd cheat on you?" I say finally figuring out the problem "maybe" he said looking straight into my eyes, "huh I wou-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine, he kissed me I was shocked but I slowly kissed back.

"I don't want you to forget me so I'll give you a really special present tonight, one that you will crave for each night and never forget" he said breaking the kiss, I felt heated as I watched him unbutton his shirt "are you ready sweetheart? tTonight I'll be filling you up" he said walking to a closet.

I sat there unsure of what to do, to be honest I've only done something like this once so I have very little experience, I watched as he brought out something from the closet, it was handcuffs? But it looked a bit different from the one the police use "be a good girl and strip" he commanded with a mischievous grin holding the handcuff right infront of my face.

I looked at him confused, but I did what he said, I stood there naked infront of him as he licked his lips his eyes burning with lust, this made me feel very self conscious so I tried to cover myself with my hand, "don't cover your pretty self baby I wanna see all of you" he cooed removing my hands, he led me back to the bed and made me lay down, he kissed me as held my hands over my head, and when pulled away I noticed he had handcuffed me to the bed.

"Izana! Why?" I whined and he looked at me a bit annoyed, "it's daddy for tonight love, it seems I'll have to punish you" he said smirking, "I'm scared" I said "don't worry your in good hands" he said cupping my left boob in his hand, he sucked on it slowly and bit on my nip, I but my lip to stifle my moans, he took my second one into his other hand slowly massaging it "now promise daddy you will never look at any other man" he said seriously, "I promise daddy please just... ugh" I whimpered to be honest I was surprised at my own actions I was squeezing my legs together tightly from the stimulation.

Izana spread my legs roughly, I could feel a cool breez on my region, "what a naughty little girl we have here" he said in a deep husky voice as brought his face to my exposed cunt, I could feel his warm breath fanning me down there "beautiful" I heard him say almost above a whisper, I didn't need a mirror I know my face was already a deep shade of red.