Chapter 29 - an Infiltration 🔞

Ichika POV

Alright the bachelorette party has begun, we should all be happy drinking and having fun right? Well that's not the case all the girls including me are tense as fuck, for no reason whatsoever, Zaniri had downed her third drink of the night but she still had this unapproachable aura around her, the plan was to have all our favorite male artists perform a private concert for us to enjoy, because the guys would never let us go to any of their concert, this was a rare opportunity but we weren't even enjoying it.

"Alright what exactly is the problem?" I asked, "so you feel it too huh?" Nanami said as we all gathered round "I have this bad feeling that the boys are doing something they really shouldn't" Akane said, "the other guys who didn't follow us first are joining their bachelor party tonight like Inupi Taiju, Hakkai and the others but something feels off" Yuzuha said thoughtfully, we all turned to look at Zaniri, Emma and Senju who were all too quite, "I feel we should go check on them" Hinata said looking determined, "what do you think?" Sumi asked Zaniri who was still lost in thought, "that sounds like a lovely idea" Zaniri said with a very wicked smile.

Rindou POV

The night was going great most of the other guys had already arrived, we were drinking and conversing, Sanzu and Ran even started a conga line that most of us joined, "the performers will soon be here" Ran said getting off the phone, "I have a really bad feeling maybe we should reconsider" Takemichi said reading my mind, "c'mon Michi you need to live life to the fullest this will be your last night" Nahoya said, "I just think we could do without them" Kokonoi said getting off his phone, "yeah my sister would not be happy about this" Inupi said crossing his arms, "non of you should even think of opening your mouths" Mikey threatened, "I feel like we're all digging our graves with this stunt" I said sighing, "not us we're single" Sanzu said popping his third pill of the night.

Zaniri POV

We all left our venue to go check on the guys venue, we were in different cars so we were talking through a phone call, once we reached the entrance we saw a huge bus parked there, "why is there a bus parked there?" Nanami asked for my back seat, "I think they got performers too" Yuzuha said from the speakers since we were all on a call, "what type of performers I wonder" Emma said from speakers, "well only one way to find out" I said parking my car.

We all got down from our cars and walked towards the bus, I knocked and a man opened the door not gonna lie he looked gay as fuck, "oh can I help you lovely ladies?" He said sounding feminine as he chewed his gum, "I'm guessing our partners ordered your services?" Senju said confused as a half naked woman came out of the bus with others dressed like her "ahh I see, this is the full bachelor party package, we'll give your partners the last night of freedom don't worry darlings" the man said proudly, "and suddenly I have the urge to murder everyone on this bus including all the guys" I said reaching for my gun, "don't, I have a better idea" Ichika said stopping me.

Izana POV

Alright this party is going well but I still feel tense like I'm about to get jumped, "hey what's wrong bro? you look tense" Shin said lighting a cigarette, "I feel tense too" Mikey said out of nowhere, "I feel like we're gonna get jumped" I said finishing my drink, "I'm sure you two just feel bad for cheating" Shin said laughing, "we are not cheating!" me and Mikey said in unison, Shin just laughed at us "they've arrived!" Sanzu announced as all the lights went off leaving only the stage light on.

"Good evening gentlemen, me and my sister are honoured to be in the presence of such handsome men" one of the girls said, most of the guys cheered not going to lie she was beautiful even though she had a little mask on her face, and they all had great bodies.

"Good evening sirs" one of the women said behind me she has red hair and blue eyes, "well hello there beautiful" Shinichiro said flirtatiously "cringe" me and Mikey gagged at the same time as she giggled, "whatever maybe you can help my brothers relax they've been tense all night" Shin said walking away, "of course" another said out of nowhere, the two of them felt familiar, even the one that talked first but they had the French accent, maybe I was imagining things, the alcohol must be kicking in.