Chapter 28 - Wedding

Ichika POV

It was early in the morning and everyone was at our private airport, we were all flying to paris on our two private planes.

"OMG guys hurry up" Zaniri said running towards the planes, "so we have two planes, how are we gonna split up?" Emma asked Izana who just got off his phone, "we girls will take one the guys on the other" Senju said nudging Yuzuha who was still sleepy, "whatever I just want to sleep" Yuzuha said sleepily, "I agree with Senju and we should take Sanzu and Ran because they're out besties" Zaniri said, "let's also take Chifuyu" Mana said, "no way we're letting you two fuck on the plane" Luna said shaking her head, "yes instead let's take Inui" Akane said, "no Baji and Kazutora" Emma said, "what about the twins?" Yuzuha suggested.

"Alright I'll choose" Shinichiro said as everyone quiet down, "it'll be... Sanzu and the twins, the rest of us will take the other plane, "that's fair" I said shrugging, "alright everyone to there places" Takeomi said clapping his hands"

Me and all the girls got into the first plane with Sanzu and the Kawata twins, and took of first, "TF is that!" Kiari said pointing to some moving bags, "shit is it a monster? Are we gonna die?" Nanami said scared, "I'm too young to die" Sumi said hiding behind Zaniri, "calm down ladies, we'll protect you" Sanzu said flexing with the twins, "or we could just kill it" Zaniri said as we all brought out our guns, "woah woah woah calm down don't shoot" Ran said popping up from behind the bags, "Ran! Hey!" Zaniri said hugging him, "what are you doing here aren't you meant to be on the other plane?" Nahoya asked with his usual smile, "Shin won't be happy" Souya said with a scowl on his face, "we can protect him" Hinata said proudly.

"So let's party!!!" Zaniri said turning up the music, we danced sung and drank for a while before we all passed out, "ugh, girls wake up" Senju said, "we will be landing soon please take your seats and buckle up" the pilot announced through the speakers, "huh already?" Mana said confused, "how long were we out?" Luna asked, "for hours apparently" Emma said checking the time, "my head hurts" Yuzuha complained as she got into her seat, "here some drugs for hangovers" Kiari said giving her a small box, "I need some too" Zaniri said brushing her disheveled hair.

We all got into our chairs and began to rearrange ourselves and fix our makeup, "what about those four?" Sumi asked pointing to Sanzu, Ran and the twins who were still sprawled out on the floor, "eh they'll be fine" Zaniri said looking into the mirror, "you sure?" We all asked at the same time, "yeah probably" she said boredly, "attention we'll now begin to descend" the pilot said as we started to go down, but unfortunately for the boys they were thrown to the back, "woops" Zaniri said looking out the window, "what's happening?!" Sanzu practically shouted, "shut up" Ran said still trying to sleep, "wake up we're crashing" Sanzu shouted, "calm down we're just landing dumbass" Nahoya said as he and his brother crawled over to their seat.

"Ran Haitani" we all heard Shinichiro call out once their plane landed, "ooooh you're in trouble" Sanzu said snickering with Zaniri and the twins, "y-yes?" Ran answered as everyone walked passed them, Shinichiro just took him to a corner and we didn't see Ran till we reached the hotel, "I wonder what happened to Ran" Zaniri said absentmindedly, "hopefully his soul will rest in peace" I said jokingly as we laughed, "#justiceforhaitaniran" Sanzu said chuckling with Rindou

"So all the couples will be staying together, the singles can do whatever I don't care" Zaniri said, "we'll be having two parties today since the wedding is tomorrow on the Eiffel tower" Hinata announced, "you mean the... Bachelor and bachelorette parties" Emma said excited, "yeah we've been planning this since last month" Yuzuha said, "yup we're having fun tonight" I said smiling as the husband and boyfriends looked at us, "just what did you guys plan?" Hanma asked curiously, "that's for us to know and for the rest of you to never to find out" Kiari said as we all walked away hand in hand, I could feel Izana staring a whole into the back of my head.

When we entered the elevator we all let out a huge sigh of relief, "I thought we were going to die" Emma said leaning on the wall, "if I go to my room god knows what Chifuyu will ask" Mana said , "Mitsuya too" Yuzuha said "I could feel Wakasa's eyes staring a hole into the back of my head, "me too with Izana" I said "why are you guys relieved we're definitely seeing them in our various rooms remember?" Luna said as we all went quite.

"What the hell will I tell my husband?" Kiari said panicking, "they're gonna find out" Nanami said sadly, "we can't back out now after all that planning" Senju said determined, "how about instead of going to get ready in our rooms we go to a salon, and buy everything we need they can dress us up" Zaniri suggested and we all nodded in approval.

I pressed the button and we went back down leaving the building, "let's go girls we have limited time" Hinata said as we all quickly entered the car.

Izana POV

"What do you think they planned?" Mikey said eating a dorayaki, "probably some, sugar confetti shit" Naoto said taking a drink, "normally I would agree but why don't they want to tell us?" Draken said, "maybe it's a girl thing" Mitsuya said sighing, "I doubt it" Rindou said pouring some alcohol into a glass, "are you worried because you're girl is the wildest?" Sanzu laughed, "I happen to know where they're having the party, we could place cameras" Kokonoi said boredly, "isn't this type of party meant to send secret and only for girls" Chifuyu asked "we're their boyfriends and Hanma is married there's nothing to hide right?" Rindou said, "hmmm I don't know guys shouldn't we be focusing on our own party" Takemichi said nervously.

"Yeah we hired strippers" Ran announced as Sanzu, Baji, Kazutora and Nahoya clapped, "are you crazy? I'm married" Hanma said, "and I'm about to get married" Takemichi said, "relax guys this is what a bachelor party is" Nahoya said happily, "it's because y'all are still single" Kakucho said shaking his head, "and now we know why" Rindou said, "whatever you guys should have fun forget about the girls just for one night, besides they're going to be busy all night and they'll never find out" Ran said lighting a cigarette.

I just sat down next to Wakasa watching everything, "I mean there's nothing wrong with a little fun but if Akane catches me..." Kokonoi said, "yeah Rindou you should be careful the girl you're dating is one crazy chic" Mikey said chuckling, "yeah this sounds risky, I'm not scared but I'm looking out for all of you" Draken said looking away, "well you should be scared, have you seen Emma when she's angry" Shin said laughing.

"So we'll have the party with the strippers but no one tells the girls" I said and everyone agreed, "shit Zaniri is calling" Rindou said panicking, "don't tell her anything" Ran said "I can't lie to her" Rindou said, "give me I'll lie on our behalf" Ran said snatching the phone and picking the call before putting it on speaker.

"Hello" Ran answered in his usual voice, this guy was good at lying but my sister is a very smart person let's see how it goes.
"Hello Ran? What are you doing with Rin's phone?" She questioned.
"He's in the bathroom" he lied so easily.
"Oh tell him I may not come back early" she said quickly.
"Oh no problem, so what are you guys doing?" He said extending the conversation, we all leaned in to listen.
"Getting a massage then we'll head straight to the party" she explained.
"Alright bye" he said before switching of the phone.
"Taadaa" Ran said as we all clapped it was a good performance, "I wonder if you'll still be able to lie like that once you get a girl" Kazutora said chuckling, "let's get ready for the party guys" Shinichiro said before leaving.