Chapter 14 - we're back

Ichika POV

We were all in the car as Izana drove us all to a restaurant drive thru as Zaniri put on the radio.

"I want a double cheese burger with a milkshake" Zaniri said loudly, "I want fries and don't forget my ketchup" Emma said just as loud, "hey I'm not your butler" Mikey said chuckling at his two younger sisters, "what would you like Ichika?" Izana and Zaniri said in unison before glaring at each other, "oh um just a strawberry milkshake and fries" I said shyly, Mikey and Izana ordered all our food and we parked in the parking lot to eat.

"If you eat that much you'll get fat, do you want to remain single?" Izana asked Zaniri teasingly "well I'm not gonna get fat, and even if I did my boyfriend would love me regardless" Zaniri said sticking her tongue out at Izana "wait boyfriend? Who?" Mikey asked in a serious tone, "yeah who?" Izana asked turning around, "uh Emma?" "Don't look at me" Emma quickly answered looking out the window, "just tell them after it's someone they know" I said, "Rindou" She said with a blush on her face.

"Well it's better than that womanizer Ran so I'll allow it" Izana said starting the car again "just don't get your heart broken" Mikey said playfully "or we'll have to kill someone" Emma added finally joining the conversation, Izana turned off the radio "you know I'm really good at dancing to that song, I'll take you to the club one of these days Ichika" Zaniri said excitedly, "sounds good we can go with the other girls" Emma said as Zaniri shook her head in agreement.

We first stopped at the office to tell everyone we were back, everyone of our friends came running out to meet us even all the girls were there, "glad to have y'all back" Hinata said happily, "I'm so glad y'all are safe" Yuzuha said smiling "I was so worried thank God" Akane said cleaning off her tears, "don't ever worry us like that" Nanami said pulling us all into a hug.

Suddenly Rindou came and lifted Zaniri off the floor hugging her tightly in front of everyone "thank God you're safe I was so worried" he said as Zaniri hugged him back, "Ahem" Izana coughed collecting his sister back, "c'mon bro let them have a moment like the one you had with your girl" Mikey teased as I turned red, "he's right" Emma said as Izana let Zaniri go "I'll be fine with him bro" Zaniri said hugging Rindou who blushed slightly, "aww that's nice, you better not hurt her or else" Shinichiro said coming out of the building with a lit cigarette in his hand, "I won't sir" Rindou said.

"Let's all go to the club tonight" Zaniri said out of nowhere "OMG yes, to celebrate" Yuzuha said "you just want to drink" her boyfriend Mitsuya said sighing "you shouldn't drink too much sis" Hakkai added, while Yuzuha just rolled her eyes, "c'mon it will be fun, remember last time" Senju said nudging Mikey "well why not, we party tonight" Izana said smiling "then it's settled" Emma added.

Everyone was in the meeting room, yes everyone, today I found out that were two sets of executives the upper containing, Kakucho, Sanzu, Draken, the Haitani brothers, Takeomi, Mochi, Kokonoi, Wakasa, Takemichi and some guy called Hanma, while the lower were, Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu, The Kawata twins, Mitsuya, Hakkai and Inui, the organization was headed by three brothers Shinichiro, Mikey and Izana, but Izana usually took charge, they also had people working for them on the outside such as Pah-chin, pe-yan, Naoto, Shion, Mochi and Taiju.

We were all sitting in the larger meeting room including the girls all of them sitting with their respective partners as the meeting started, "of course we are all happy to have the girls back but we still have a problem" Shinichiro said looking across the room "the rat problem" Baji said with a grin "exactly" Shinichiro responded,

"that attack was too well executioned, Nahal knew who was in attendance and the exact people to capture to get our attention meaning someone provided said information from the inside" Draken said pulling Emma closer "so how do we catch this rat?" Mikey asked boredly "I'm sure the tech guys can figure it out, Kokonoi, Takeomi, Mitsuya and Naoto" Izana said "check everyone from down upwards" Shinichiro said "well that should do meeting ended"Mikey said almost half asleep, "we'll see everyone at the club tonight" Zaniri said waving as she left with Rindou.