Chapter 11 - taken away

Authors POV

The gala was in full swing as everyone interacted with each other, some were even dancing like, Mana and Luna, Izana took a sit near the bar holding his ichika very close almost protectively, he could feel all the eyes on her and he hated it "are you alright?" She asked, "yeah don't worry" he answered snapping out of his thoughts.

The leader of the Mexican Mafia Red flame Antonio Gabrielle walked up to Izana and ichika "Mr Kurokawa how are you doing?" The tall, tan, ravenette in a black suit asked with a smile "fine and you?" Izana answered professionally while standing up to shake his hand "I see you aren't talking to anyone, but who could blame you when you have such a beautiful seniorita to keep you company" he said smiling at Ichika, he  took her hand and placed a kiss on it before he introduced himself "I'm Antonio Gabrielle the leader of the most dominant gang in Mexico, the Red flame" he smirked "nice to meet you I'm Ichika Ruyo" Izana nodded satisfied with her short introduction, he removed her hand from Antonio's.

"Why don't we talk about some business deals I've had in my mind for a while now" Izana suggested, "well hello there Mr Gabrielle it's been quite a while" Zaniri said popping out of nowhere "wow Miss Kurokawa how beautiful you've gotten your beauty humbles even the most beautiful wild roses" Antonio said placing gentle a kiss on the back of Zaniri's hand "I see you're just as single and flirtatious as always" Zaniri said in a tease "well I'm still waiting for you to accept my proposal of course" the two laughed as Izana and Ichika had a confused expression on their faces.

"Zaniri take Ichika away from here while I talk about business with Antonio I don't want her spending more time with this pervert than needed" Izana said to Zaniri in Filipino, "Alright alright but you owe me one" Zaniri replied back in Filipino, "c'mon Ichika let's go find the other girls so these two can get to business" Zaniri said dragging Ichika away.

Ichika followed Zaniri and started looking for the others, they saw Sanzu flirting with Nanami, but she looked uncomfortable so they decided to help her out "oi Sanzu stop making my friend uncomfortable" Zaniri said snatching Nanami from his hands into her own, "I was just having fun besides she's really hot" Sanzu said casually, "of course she's hot she's my friend and I dressed her up" Zaniri said proudly, "whatever" Sanzu said as he walked away, "thanks I thought he would never leave me alone" Nanami said sighing in relief, "it was nothing" Zaniri said smiling.

After some time all the girls were gathered by the bar sitting and laughing together, "alright time for two very special ladies to make their move on the guys they like tonight" Emma said referring to Zaniri and Nanami, Zaniri tried to escape but she was caught by Yuzuha and Akane, "nice try but you aren't getting out of this tonight" Yuzuha said holding onto Zaniri, "so where are the lucky guys?" Hina said looking around, when they found Rindou they pushed Zaniri towards him.

Zaniri POV

The girls rudely pushed me towards Rindou, they told me what to say and do, I knew there was no getting out of this so I just went along with it, "Evening Rindou" I greeted him nervously after I almost fell, he looked at me and responded in a low tone "Evening" "so how is the night treating you?" I ask trying to start up a conversation, "well it's not to bad I guess" he answered boredly "hey there's a balcony upstairs with a really pretty view of the garden and city lights would you like to see it with me?" I asked trying not to look into his eyes "you mean just me and you?" He asked I blushed at his question and just nodded my head, he took my hand and led me to the balcony, I could only imagine the looks on all the girls faces because I knew they were watching us.

When we got to the balcony we sat down and chatted for a while it turns out we have a lot of things in common and that just made me happy, because we were bonding, "you know you look really beautiful tonight" Rindou said out of nowhere, I was shocked but also happy "thank you Rindou I think you look really handsome in your suit too" I said returning the compliment, he suddenly held me by my waist and brought me closer to him making my face heat up "I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now" he said with an intense stare.

"What is it?" I barely managed to breath out from the cloe proximity, "I like you, like really like like you, I know it's sudden and stupid but I just thought I should let you know" he said calmly, I was so shocked I forgot to breath but I responded eventually "I like you too Rindou I've liked you for a while now, I just wasn't sure how to tell you" I said averting my eyes from his, he gently grabbed my chin and made me too look at him "really, does that mean you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and stared into my eyes "yes I would" I answered, we sealed the deal with a passionate kiss.

Authors POV

All the girls were happy to see the development between Rindou and Zaniri so they left them by themselves after they had confessed, "it took them long enough I'm so happy" Akane said, "yes finally she's taken" Senju said drinking some wine, "now it's Nanami's turn" Ichika said smiling at her friend "I don't think mine will be as good as Zaniri's" Nanami said nervously, "no but you should start building a relationship with him" Emma said pushing Nanami towards Kakucho.

All the girls encouraged Nanami as Emma shoved her towards Kakucho, but she slipped, just as she was about to hit the floor Kakucho luckily caught her by the waist "are you alright miss?" He asked concerned, "yes I am thank you" Nanami said straightening her posture, "you're Zaniri's friend right?" Kakucho asked, "ah yes" Nanami replied "well then she must really trust you for you to be here, my name is Kakucho Hitto and you are?" "Nanami Iguro" they introduced themselves "so what is your profession? Kakucho asked curiously, "oh I'm a nurse" Nanami answered proudly "wow that's impressive" Kakucho replied genuinely impressed.

The two talked for a while getting to know each other and eventually exchanged numbers "are you free on Friday?" Kakucho asked "yes I am" Nanami answered confused "would you like to go out on a date with me?" "Yes I would" she nodded almost to exitedly "alright I'll pick you up on Friday" Kakucho said walking away.

As soon as he left all the girls went over and hugged Nanami congratulating her on her big date.
The rest of the night was normal until it was almost closing, gas suddenly filled the room and by the time it cleared three people were missing.