Chapter 3 - stained red

Ichika POV

I watched him leave and I still can't understand what I got myself into, but one thing is sure I'm definitely not staying here, I walked to the door and luckily it was still open, I did think it was a bit strange but I don't have the time to worry about that now.

I ran out the door and went back the way I came in, luckily I still remembered some of the turns we took, this mansion was huge like five large houses in one, as I ran frantically through the halls, I felt severe pains course through my ribs  but I had to find a way out, I stopped when I heard a couple of footsteps and some men talking.

As the footsteps and voices drew closer I decided to hide in the closest room so I entered the first door I saw, the door looked a little strange but I had no time to think about that, I went through the door and heard the footsteps stop right outside, my heart dropped I thought I would be caught but instead I heard the door being locked from the outside and then the voices and footsteps slowly faded away, I was scared the place I entered wasn't a room instead it was a hallway with other doors it seemed like the basement or dungeon.

I tried to open the door in front of me but like I heard it was locked from the outside, so instead I decided to maybe escape from a window inside one of the rooms, I tried to open the room doors but most of them were locked except for one.

The door was quite heavy so I had to push on it with a lot of force to open it, as I opened the door something red splattered across my face and body, when I looked up I saw him, the man that trapped me here Izana Kurokawa, standing with his clothes, face and snow white hair stained with blood, he didn't say anything to me he just stared at me blankly.

At first I was confused until I looked down and saw a lifeless body, the poor man's throat had been slit and blood poured out of his almost severed neck, then it hit me the red liquid that splattered across my face was this man's blood, I couldn't take it my knees felt weak and my stomach began to tie itself in knots, I was scared, petrified, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but nothing would come out, my head felt light and the next thing I could remember seeing was black.

Izana POV

I left Ichika in my room because I had some business to attend to, I needed to take care of a traitor who has currently been leaking my personal information out to other people, luckily he had already been caught and was currently tied up in the basement, after torturing the man and getting the information I needed it was time to dispose of him luckily the room is sound proof so no one would be able to hear his last cries for help, normally I don't get my hands dirty with scum like him, but he was going to leak out information on Ichika and the for some reason that fact irritated me more than usual, so in my opinion he deserved everything that was coming to him, I grab the knife, since I left my gun somewhere and didn't want to waste anymore time, quickly slit open his throat, although it was a messy way to end someone because blood splattered everywhere.

I saw the door open I looked up thinking it would be one of the guys but instead I was met with the gray eyes of my angel looking at me in absolute terror, she was stained with blood, I was shocked to see her down here even if she left the room I figured she would try to escape, not come down the basement, I decided to remain calm to see what she would do, she didn't scream though she just fainted.

I rushed over to her side to pick her up, I carried her out of the room carefully so I wouldn't get her even more injured than before, I tried to leave the basement but the door was locked so I had to call someone to open it for me and in a matter of minutes Kakucho opened the door.

He didn't say anything and left which I actually appreciated, I walked back to my room and dropped Ichika on the bed, she was stained so I took off her clothes, cleaned her up and tuck her into bed before I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Authors POV

Ichika woke up her head in a daze, she found herself back in the room she tried to escape from, as she tried to get out of the bed a chilly breeze touched her almost bare body that's when she realized she only had her underwear on, the bathroom door opened and Izana came out.

Ichika's eyes couldn't help but wonder from his drenched white to his body only being covered by a single towel ob his lower region exposing his toned muscular physique, abs and v line, as much as Ichika would not want to admit it the man standing in front of her was drop dead gorgeous and she couldn't take her eyes of him, well that is until he made direct eye contact with her, his dark pale purple gaze pouring into her gray ones, then it hit her this man was a cold blooded murderer who recently slaughtered a man.

"Oh you're awake how are you feeling?" he asked  grabbing another towel to dry his hair, Ichika didn't respond instead she covered up her body and and moved back, Izana moved closer to her "oh is there something wrong? Is something bothering you?" He asked, she still didn't reply, Izana smiled he obviously knew what was wrong but toying with her was so enjoyable, "come here" he ordered, but she still didn't respond "come here" he asked again more frustrated by her defiance, when she didn't move, he grabbed her hand and pulled her under him as he hovered over her.

"Get off please" Ichika finally spoke her voice coming out low almost a squeak, Izana's frustrated look had turned to one of amusement as he struggled to contain his laugh "why aren't you answering me? Hmm" he asked "why? So I can say the wrong thing anger you and then you'd kill me in cold blood like that man?" Now she was more audible and getting tired.

Izana leaned closer to her face nose touching and his hot breath fanning over her lips, "who said I was going to kill you? I can promise you that I won't kill you so chill" he said in a deep husky voice, there was silence as they looked into each others eyes "I'm going out I'll send someone to bring you clothes and other things you need, and this time don't go anywhere alright?" He said as he pulled away.

Izana got up and walked in closet where he got dressed, he put on an extremely expensive looking red suit and styled his hair, he looked extremely professional, the smell of his cologne filled the room as he made his way to the door, but before he could go Ichika stopped him, "Izana, what do you want from me? why are you keeping me here?" She asked without looking in his direction, "I'll tell you when I come back, so be a good little girl and wait" he said before leaving the room closing the door immediately behind him.