Chapter 9 - a gala?

Izana POV

Me and Ichika walked hand in hand to the meeting, once we got there everyone turned to look at us I could see Ichika get a bit more comfortable because Emma and Senju sitting with their respective partners, but she suddenly stiffened up when she saw Ria in the room she was sitted on Ran's lap and flirting with him, I couldn't care less so I pulled Ichika to my lap as I sat on the chair.

Draken had just returned from overseas with the other guys and had somethings to tell us that's why we were having a meeting, "the meeting has now officially started" Mikey announced, sitting up which made Senju to adjust her position on his lap, I nodded in accordance and told them to proceed.

"As you know I travelled abroad with the other guys to solidify our bonds with other mafias in the world, and it was decided that the annual Mafia gala would be held in Tokyo Japan this year" Draken said shortly, "so how many gangs will be in attendance?" I asked wrapping my hands around Ichika's waist pulling her closer to myself, "three from Africa, one from Italy, Russia, Mexico, Germany, France, America, Korea, China and Thailand, making it twelve gangs in total" Draken said giving his papers to Emma to hold for him.

"So when and where will it be taking place?" I asked "apparently at the huge ballroom in the south of Tokyo two days from now" Draken replied.

We had no problem having the gangs here in Tokyo it was a good opportunity to build ties with people all over the world, and I would get to show off my lovely Ichika to the world, but of course she still belonged to me, "that's good, are you excited to attend a gala doll?" I asked Ichika but before she could reply she was rudely interrupted by Ria.

I was starting to get irritated by her behavior "the official language at the gala is English can she even communicate in English?" She said with a smirk on her face, I was about to shut her up but Ichika did it by herself "well I personally would love to go to the gala, so please shut up and yes not only can I communicate fluently in English but also in a few other languages you rude bitch" Ichika said fluently in English with in an annoyed tone, to me she looked so sexy, and the other girls laughed, "hey Ichika I'm starting to really like you" Senju said trying not to laugh to loud as Emma nodded in approval, I was proud.

We talked for a bit more and we planned how the gala would go since it was in our sitting, but then some people rudely walked into the room without knocking.

Ichika POV

We went to the meeting and I was relieved to see that Senju and Emma were also there meaning I wasn't the only girl there, Senju was sitting on Mikey a short platinum blonde while Emma was sitting on a really tall looking guy with a dragon tattoo on the shaved part of his head, he even had a little braid, I presumed that was her boyfriend or something.

I followed Izana over to his chair and he quickly made me sit on his lap, I blushed a bit noticing Ria was staring at me, she was sitting on Ran's lap flirting with him, I just decided to listen to whatever they were saying at the meeting even though I couldn't understand most of it.

I understood that they were having some type of gala in two days and a lot of gangs from around the world would be in attendance, Izana asked me if I would like to go but then I was interrupted by that rude bitch Ria asking if I could speak English since it was the official language at the gala, I was kinda pissed so I answered her back in English, making Senju and Emma laugh encouraging me, that bitch Ria just looked away and stayed quiet throughout the rest of the planning.

Suddenly the door opened and three people came inside one of them was a man with black hair, he kinda reminded me of Mikey, another was a man with white hair, purple eyes and a bored expression on his face as he had a cigarette in his mouth, and the last was a younger looking woman who looked exactly like Izana, the same eyes and hair color except her's was longer in length she was so beautiful, "honestly can't you knock?" Izana said irritated.