Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor

Chitouse POV

It seems my sister has come in contact with people who are extremely powerful because me and Rota were thrown out and band from the club, how dare her be more happy or more powerful than me, I'll make her suffer even if it's the last thing I do.

"Babe are you alright?" Rota asked interrupting my trail of thoughts, "am I okay? Are you stupid did you see what just happened? That sister step of mine had me humiliated with that bitchy friend of hers she should just wait till I tell father they'll all regret it" I said fuming "that's not a good idea, you can't take her down so easily" a voice behind me said, I saw a tall woman coming towards us.

"Oh and who might you be?" I asked "a friend to you, and an enemy to your sister, it seems you don't like that sister of yours neither do I so I'll help you plan her downfall" she said with a sinister smile on her face "and what would you get out of this?" I asked "my place in someone's life which she took" she answered shortly, "how do we know we can trust you?" Rota asked, she gave me a card with her number and told me to call her if I made up my mind, "I'll think about it" I told her as she walked away.

I may take her offer but first I would like to talk to daddy first "c'mon Rota let's go" I said pulling him along.

Izana POV

"It's getting late and most of the girls are drunk let's get them home" I said to everyone "I'm not drunk just a bit tipsy is all" Zaniri said as the red blush spread across her face "Mitsuya just one more glass" Yuzuha whined trying to pour herself another shot before Mitsuya stopped her "no babe I think you've drank enough for tonight" he said as she pouted, Emma and Senju were already asleep on Draken and Mikey and the other girls were just doing random things "where are we?" Ichika asked as she narrowed her eyes, I chuckled at her "Rindou let's dance" Zaniri whined as Rindou picked her up "maybe next time" he answered carrying her out of the club.

Normally I would be the one carrying Zaniri out of the club, but instead I left her to Rindou and carried Ichika while the other guys followed "Akane looks so cute when she's drunk" Kokonoi said to his best friend Inui "please don't tell me stuff like that, she's my elder sister" Inui responded.

I said good night to the other guys "Rindou take care of my sister or else" I shouted to Rindou as he got into his car "yes boss" he shouted back "he'll be fine boss my brother is very responsible" Ran said behind me, "where have you been all night?" Nahoya asked him "with one of my girls" Ran answered, "c'mon brother let's go there's nothing surprising about that" souya said from his car, I left them talking as I gently placed Ichika in the back seat of my car so she could sleep well.

When we got to the mansion I took Ichika to our room and tucked her into bed, I took a shower and came back out, "Ichika wake up, you need a bath" I said shaking her awake, she opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times before she sat down, "huh a bath?" She asked obviously still a bit drunk "yes a bath" I chuckled as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, she stood up and immediately started to take of her clothes.

"Wait wait wait go to the bathroom or something, I'm still sitting here" I said trying to look away, but she was already in her underwear "why it's a bad thing if I undress here is it?" She said with a smirk on her face, now know it was the alcohol talking, "no but I would prefer it if you were sober" I said pushing her into the bathroom, I have to keep my dirty thoughts at bay she probably won't even remember anything by morning.

She came out of the bathroom soaking wet "why didn't you dry yourself off?" I asked while grabbing another towel to dry her "I don't know" she said sleepily, "alright" I responded,
I brought her some pajamas and tied her hair up for her, I led her to bed and turned off the lights, I was shocked when she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back as she fell fast asleep "I love you Izana" she said in her sleep I could feel my cheeks heat up, "now if only you would say it to me when you're awake and sober, I love you too" I said planting a kiss on her forehead.