Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger

Izana POV

I sat there and watched Ichika argue with her sister and father, I loved the fact that she was standing up for herself, she really is strong, but what I didn't expect was for her father to want her to take over the family business, of course I'd love her with or without the business but it's good information to have.

Her father tried to drag her away forcefully that was my cue to step in I held onto his hand until he let her go "Mr Ruyo as much as Ichika is your daughter she is also my woman and I cannot let you take her against her will so please compose yourself, don't forget you are in my territory, I could kill you and your brat in the blink of an eye" I said letting his hand go.

"Are you going to let people to fight for you all your life? You have power but can't use it because you're weak" Mr Ruyo said to Ichika, I didn't like the way he was talking to her but before I could speak Ichika handled herself "I will come for the business when I'm ready, I'll become stronger just wait and see" Ichika said fearlessly now that's my girl "I'll hold you to that let's go Chitouse" he said leaving as his daughter followed behind him.

Chitouse POV

I can't believe that Izana would dare threaten me and my father who does he think he is? And why is father taking all of this? And to make matters worse my sister said she would come for the business no I cannot allow this to happen never! I left with my father "daddy don't tell me you will still let her take over the business if she comes?" I ask entering the car "of course it's already been decided besides she'll make a lovely heiress" father said, I will have to talk to that woman I can't let my sister succeed never not while I was alive.

Ichika POV

I took a deep breath after they left, I now I talked big but would I ever be ready to take over the business? I look up to see Izana smiling at me "why are you smiling at me?" I asked nervously "hmmm just thinking about how hot you looked just now" he put his hand around my waist and dragged me closer "it was a real turn on" he said into my ears his hot breath was ticklish on my skin "do you think I can ever take over my family business?" I ask looking for reassurance, he cupped my cheeks while looking into my eyes "of course you can and I'll be by your side to help, have more confidence you've got this" he said before kissing me, it started of soft and sweet but it became more intense as his tongue slipped into my mouth, we fell onto his couch, he hovered over me placing kisses on my neck which I was sure was gonna leave a mark.

"Ichika! Ichika!!" A familiar voice called out as I sat back up quickly "who's calling me?" I said looking around "forget it let's just continue" Izana said mischievously "continue what?" the voice said I turned to see Zaniri leaning be the door her arms crossed on her chest "were you planning on ignoring me love birds?" She added raising a brow "why do you have to come right now?" Izana asked irritated "it's time for Ichika's training we'll be late and everyone is waiting, if I didn't come someone else will" she said walking closer to where we were sitted she looked at me before she let out a soft chuckle "why are you laughing?" I asked confused "let's go and I'll tell you" she said "alright then" I said standing up before looking back at Izana "I'll be heading out now" I told him "alright stay safe" he said as he stood up before planting a kiss on my forehead, he then gave a dirty look to his sister who smirked back at him and left the room.

Me and Zaniri left the room and were heading outside "why were you laughing that time?' I asked curiously "because of this" she said pointing to a mark that Izana left on my lower neck, I turned bright red "wait it's not what it looks like I mean we didn't do anything" I said trying to clearify the situation "well not yet at least" she said adjusting my clothes to cover the mark "be careful if you want to do it here in this building limit it to only his office or you could end up in a really embarrassing situation" she said smiling at me "I'll keep that in mind" I said slightly embarrassed.