Chapter 32 - Reunion

Ichika POV

It's been  days since we came back from Paris and everyone is extremely busy, because all the work for the past few days had piled up, since the leaders were all out so Bonten had practically been on auto pilot.

Non of the siblings were free at the moment they were busy and fully scheduled I've hardly even seen any of them since we got back, Shinichiro and Emma traveled to Germany to settle some disputes, Mikey and Mochi went to Mexico to sign papers and attend the burial of the former leader of the red flame, from what I heard it was Zaniri that was originally invited by Antonio Gabrielle but she's to busy dealing with the underworld of Bonten to go, and Izana was in America for who knows what reason, so the executives were pretty much in charge at the moment.

"Ichika please come quick there's trouble" Luna quickly said on the phone before cutting the call, "what was that?" Sumi asked, "I'm not sure but we're going to Bonten right now" I said standing up, "but what about the board meeting?" Sumi asked following me "postpone it till tomorrow" I said shortly as we entered my car.

When we arrived at Bonten there was utter chaos as if the entire office had been divided into two, "quickly to the meeting room" I said to Sumi who followed after me.
We entered the elevator and headed upstairs, as we entered the room we could see everyone was seriously arguing and Sanzu had pulled out his gun, "what's going on?" I asked Senju who was trying to hold Sanzu back, "it's a long story" Nanami said as she was treating Ran's injury.

"Have you all gone mad!" Takeomi yelled, "shut up!" Ran shouted back "this is all your fault Sanzu would you just calm down for once" Draken said slamming his hand on the table which caused Sumi to hide behind me, "listen I'm not sure what's going on but we can settle this calmly" I said, "we've been trying to for the past hour" Yuzuha said sighing, "the general meeting is starting in three minutes you all can't go out like this" Akane said sighing, "I wish Zaniri was here" Mana said sadly, "yeah she would have handled this like a pro" Kiari said, "listen we're attacking immediately" Sanzu said irritatedly "are you stupid we can't just jump into a fight without thinking" Kakucho said annoyed, "but we can win" Ran persisted "not without a plan" Wakasa said boredly.

"It's time for the meeting" Chifuyu said entering the room with Kazutora and Mitsuya, "just let me do the talking Takeomi said leaving the room "huh who made him king?" Hanma asked "that's a damn good question" Nahoya pitched in "let's just go" I said exhausted.

Majority of Bonten's top members were all gathered both home and abroad and things were going well until "we should attack now!" Sanzu shouted as he got up "we can't just jump into something like that" Kakucho said also getting up "ah shit here we go again" Kokonoi said sighing, "I agree with Sanzu on this one" Taiju said, "who cares what you think" Draken said annoyed, "why don't we all calm down" Mitsuya said exhausted, "it's no use Taka-chan" Hakkai sighed "screw this if you don't want to make a move then my faction will" Sanzu said, "you can't do that" Baji said standing up, "all decisions have to be taken collectively" Rindou said, "that's true" Wakasa agreed, "that's why we should hold off for now" Naoto explained, "let's just close the meeting now" Inupi suggested "without a decision?" Nahoya asked, "you know that's not possible" Chifuyu said, "everybody shut up!" Takeomi shouted "just because you're old doesn't mean we have to listen to you old man" Hanma cut in earning a glare from Takeomi.

"Oh Zaniri, where art thou?" Yuzuha said exhausted "why do you guys keep praying for Zaniri to come and not the brothers?" I asked "well the brothers are a good option but Zaniri is closer right now" Mana explained, "and she's so use to handling this kind of situations" Akane added, "wow she must be amazing" I said "super amazing actually Kiari said "why I'm flattered" a familiar voice said from the door.

"Zaniri!" Nanami called out first grabbing everyones attention "welcome back" I greeted which she returned with a smile she was suspiciously quiet actually her hair was growing back and she was dressed in a casual black top and jeans with sneakers no makeup at all but what really caught my attention was the tired look on her face was the underworld really that stressful, she looked like she was about to pass out with the deep eye bags that must have been caused by an excessive lack of sleep.