Chapter 35 - that's family

Three years later

Izana POV

I was working at the office after I managed to sneak out of the house early in this morning, Ichika has been in a difficult mood since last night and I've been trying to avoid her.

"Izana!" Ichika bursts through my door in a fit of rage, "o-oh hey baby? what are you doing here?" I asked nervously trying to usher her into my seat, "don't give me that Kurokawa, you said that you won't be coming to the office today!" She yelled "I-I did?" I said trying to remember, "yes last night before we went to sleep are you trying to say I'm lying?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"You really shouldn't be angering sister Ichika, brother you know she's expecting" Zaniri laughed from my door, "can't you knock?" I hissed at my sister, "well it was already open" Zaniri shrugged before walking into my office, "hey Zaniri shouldn't you be getting on with your honeymoon?" Zaniri asked Ichika, "yeah I'm going today, I just came to see my bro off because he won't see me off" Zaniri said, "well bye bye have fun in the Maldives" I sighed, "alright I'll be going now" Zaniri laughed before leaving my office.

Ichika POV

"I'll go see Zaniri off" I said to Izana, "no babe you need to rest" he whined as he kissed my cheeks, "I'll be back" I dismissed him leaving the office, honestly my mood these days have been all over the place.

When I came out of the elevator I saw Zaniri talking with the others, "hey girl shouldn't you be off your feet" Emma asked holding a one years old toddler, "I'm fine besides I'm not the only one expecting" I smiled walking towards them, "well your the only one carrying twins" Kiari said, "well this is your second baby, how's Tetsu by the way?" I asked, "he's fine" Kiari cheerfully answered, "and how are you, Kae-chan and Omitsu-chan?" I greeted the two toddlers in Hinata and Emma's arms, "it's your love for children that caused you to carry two at once" Yuzuha chuckled, "well she was really happy when Akane gave birth to twins, happier than anyone else actually" Luna commented, "indeed" Akane said walking through the door with two babies in a stroller.

"Oh my gosh" we all exlaimed before running to hug her "hi guys" Akane greeted happily, "hi how are you guys?" Nanami asked, "I'm fine and so are the twins" Akane answered with a warm smile, "hey there Asuto and Asuka" I greeted the babies cheerfully, "aww so cute" Mana, Sumi, Zaniri and Hinata exlaimed, "hope there's eating well?" Nanami asked while examining them, "relax" Senju said while patting Nanami's shoulder, "yeah they look really healthy" Sumi said, "may we hold them?" Zaniri asked, "sure but carefully" Akane and Nanami said in unison before laughing, me and Zaniri swiftly but carefully picked up the twins with the boy in my hand and the girl in Zaniri's.

After a few more minutes some of the guys came out of the elevator and walked to their partners "babe time to go" Rindou said to Zaniri who was still playing with Asuka, "is that my little girl?" Kokonoi asked as Zaniri gave him the child, "it's time for me to go guys" Zaniri announced as she took Rindous hand, "bye sis have fun" me, Senju and Emma said, "have fun crazy kids" Ran said waving them off, "take care of her Rindou" Shinichiro said waving them off next to Mikey.

Twenty years later

Izana POV

"Uncle Zana!" My niece shouted as she ran into my office, "when did you get back?" I asked as she hugged me, "just now" my daughter said from the door, "come give a hug" I said to my daughter as she sluggishly dragged her feet to join our hug, "looks like fun" Zaniri said laughing as she entered the office with Ichika, "hey mom" Zenko said happily, "hi mom" Iyo said with a small smile, "hi girls" I greeted the girls.

These past twenty years have been alot, still can't believe I'm a father of three, and I have four nieces and two nephews the family has really grown, "we came back to celebrate the biggest birthday bash" Zenko said excitedly, she was definitely my sister's child, "you mean our birthday?" The twins said entering the office, "Izuki! Izuku! Happy early birthday cousins" Zenko said with a wide smile, "thanks" Izuki said enveloping her in a hug while Izuku just gently patted her head, "hello" Iyo said awkwardly "hey sis" Izuki said ruffling her hair, "your communication skills are weak" Ichika, Zenko and Zaniri laughed.

"Can you all go out this isn't a meeting room" I said grabbing everyone's attention, "c'mon dad live a little" Izuki said, "y'all should leave uncle Zana alone he's old" Ruyo said entering my office with Shoko, Kenma, Kae and Emiko "I'm not old boy" I said to Ruyo as everyone laughed.

Ichika POV

Everyone laughed as Izana told Ruyo of for calling him old, "seems like all the cousins are here" Shoko said, "seems so" Emiko agreed, "still going through that emo phase Iyo?" Kenma asked, "shut up" Iyo hissed, "calm down guys" Izuku said boredly, we the parents could only smile and watch all our children grow up right in front of us.

So practically all that happened this twenty years is, Izana and I have had three children, first were our twins Izuki and Izuku Kurokawa and the other is our baby girl Iyo Kurokawa, Zaniri is married to Rindou and they have two children their eldest Zenko Haitani and their son Ruyo Haitani, Senju and Mikey only had one child their daughter Emiko Sano, Shin for some reason got a random woman pregnant and raised his daughter Shoko Sano alone while Emma and Draken had one son and daughter, Kenma and Kae Ryuguji.

And of course the other people in Bonten also have children, Akane and Kokonoi only had their twins, Asuto and Asuka Kokonoi, Kiari and Hanma had two kids their sons Tetsu and Hakuto Hanma, Nanami and Kakucho only have one child their daughter Miko Kakucho, Ran and Sanzu also got two random women pregnant so Ran raised his only son Rensuke Haitani and Sanzu raised his daughter Aoi Sanzu, Sumi and Wakasa got married and had one son Muichi Wakasa, Hinata and Takemichi have a two children their daughter Omitsu and son Juro Mitsuya and Yuzuha got married and had a son Azuya Mitsuya, Mana and Chifuyu got married and they a daughter Hinemi Matsuno, and Luna, Naoto got married and had a son Aki Tachibana and Chitouse got married and had a daughter with my Rota, Sakura.

Honestly I could not be happier with everything, "alright everyone out of the office" I ordered as everyone except for Izana left, "thank you" Izana sighed, "your welcome" I said walking to sit with him at hos desk, "you look so beautiful today" Izana complimented as he pulled me to sit on his lap, "why thank you" I said as he brought our lips closer for a kiss, "I love you" he said before connecting our lip, "mom! Their bullying me!" Iyo complained swinging the door open, "ew that's gross!" She exlaimed and immediately closed the door when she saw what we were doing, "sometimes I think she takes more after Zaniri than me" Izana sighed as I laughed, "it's all blood though" I commented between laughs.

"I love you too" I said standing up before leaving the office, "time to finish off the plans for the party" Zaniri announced as I came out of the elevator, "seems work is never done" I smiled, "don't forget to tell Sakura, to try and attend this one" Zaniri said in annoyance, "yes I will" I said amused at how much Zaniri had come to care for that girl.

The End.

........................................................................

Sorry for this rushef ending oh ma gad, I just needed too because I couldn't drag it out