Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!

Author POV

Kokonoi turned his laptop so that the girls could see.
All their eyes widened in shock as they saw the headlines.

Daughter of popular Business man Mizuno Ruyo, Chitouse Ruyo gets engaged to upcoming business man Kisaki Tetta?!!!!

They all read out in utter shock "Chitouse did what?!" Ichika asked in disbelief, "you have to be joking, this isn't possible" Emma said dumfounded, "how could she? When did she?" Hinata asked in shock, "I knew she was stupid but not this stupid" Zaniri scoffed shaking her head, "wait what does this have to do with us? She can marry whoever she damn pleases" Senju said, "that's true but there's more read the rest of the headlines" Izana said

Ruyo considers letting his soon-to-be son-in-law inherit family business?!! What?!!!

They read out again in disbelief, "what the heck is this bullshit, the last thing we need is Kisaki getting anymore power or influence than necessary" Mana said, "that's true" Luna agreed "I should have seen this coming, my father always had a soft spot for that rat, it's no wonder his considering that" Ichika said disappointedly.

"So what now?" Senju asked slouching into her chair, "we go home and take a good night sleep tomorrow when our heads are rested and cleared we can think of a solution" Mikey said, "I agree we all need sleep especially the girls, they've done alot today" Wakasa said in his usual monotone, "I agree I'm exhausted" Zaniri said stretching, "so we're done for the today good night" Izana said standing up, he held on to Ichika's hand and left shortly.

"Rindou carry me my legs don't work" Zaniri whined as she jumped on to Rindou's back, he didn't mind and just supported her with his arms as he left "bye guys see ya tomorrow" Zaniri waves, Senju had already fallen asleep as Mikey picked her up bridal style and left without saying a word, the rest of the couples just left normally.

Ichika POV

I was sitted in the car with Izana, it had been quite sometime since we had some time to ourselves, especially with everything going on, "how was the mission?" Izana asked still focused on the road "oh it was fine not as scary as I thought it would be" I replied looking out the window, "that's good too know, you know it has been quite sometime since we were alone like this" he chuckled "yeah kinda missed us, there's so much going on" I responded "don't worry stuff like this happens it will surely pass" he said putting a hand on my thigh gently squeezing it, "so how was your day?" I ask turning my full attention to him "just researches and deal making, some meetings here and there, the usual" he said "that's cool" I said as we fell into a comfortable silence.

The rest of the drive was peaceful and we eventually reached home, I could see that we were the first to arrive since the other cars weren't in their usual spot, we got out of the car and headed straight for our room, "I'm taking a warm bath and going straight to bed" I said stretching, "sounds like a plan do you mind if I join you?" Izana asked "no prob I'll go first join me whenever you're ready" I said entering the bathroom.

I closed but didn't lock door, I ran the bath as I took of my clothes, although me and Izana had seen each other naked a couple of times we had never really done the dirty, because everytime we start to get into it something or someone interrupts us, not that it bothers me everything will happen in it's own time atleast that's what I believe, I still remember the first time he saw me naked apparently he came home unannounced and I left the door unlocked.

"Get out!!!" I screamed looking for a towel, "calm down! It's not the first time, remember when you were drunk?" He said nonchalantly, "Kurokawa I swear, if you don't get out!!!" I shouted throwing a bottle if shampoo at him, "alright alright I'm leaving" he said Chuckling leaving the bathroom.