Chapter 26 - shot after shot

Ichika POV

"So what do you think of BDSM?" Zaniri asked out of the blue, I knew she was trying to change topics but is that really necessary, "um it's okay I guess" I said unsure "really, my brother really likes those kind of stuff you know" she said absentmindedly "tell me about it I experienced that first hand, can you believe he got angry last night when I mistakenly didn't call him daddy" I vented "well everyone has their own kinks, don't you have any?" She asked, "none that I know off" I said honestly "well then let's go to an adult store later and discover it" she said excitedly, "alright, but I've never been to one" I said "no prob you got me" Zaniri said confidently.

"So about the party, have you choosen your dress?" she asked opening my closet "this black dress looks perfect" she said coming out with a black satin dress it was sleeveless and fitted at the top "sure I'll let you choose" I said sitting up "I'll make you a princess, that sister of yours will burn with jealousy once you steal the show" she said rushing over to me in excitement "yeah we'll crush her" I said happily.

Izana POV

After spending the night with Ichika I went straight back to work, I had no reason to go back home early since Ichika wasn't there, but later that day I received a phone call, it was from Ichika
"Hello?" I answered
"Bro, how are you?" I heard Ichika say from the phone
"I'm fine, how are you two doing over there? Are they treating you both alright? How about the environment? Do you want me to come pick you two up?" I questioned
"Slow down bro she's fine with me, we're cool" I heard Zaniri laugh
"I wasn't talking to you Zani" I say rolling my eyes
"Ah Zana I know you'll never ask of me but you should at least know that I'm alive" she said
"Whatever, so is there something you want?" I asked already done with the conversation
"Yes there's a party tomorrow night, and you're invited, bye I'll send you the details tomorrow" she said cutting the call, that brat.

Ichika POV

"We've arrived ma'am" Zaniri said professionally from the front sit, she wasn't driving but she was in front next to one of our personal drivers, "Mr Kurokawa said he would be a bit late" she added "there no problem with that" I said boredly, I was all dressed up for the event, all credit to Zaniri, she was so insistant on beating Chitouse no matter what she wore, I wore the black satin dress she chose with golden heels and jewelry, my hair was styled into a high ponytail with some loose strands falling to my face, not gonna lie, I looked good.

I looked out of the window, and saw the party had already started, we didn't go early to give a sort of importance to our arrival, the driver came out and opened the door for me and Zaniri.

We entered the hall, Zaniri was walking slightly behind me, I walked confidently like Zaniri thought me I couldn't mess up my entrance, especially now that everyone's eyes were on me, my family, friends and business associates, I could clearly hear the gossip and side comments 'thats the oldest daughter right?' 'yes the heiress' 'did'nt she die?' 'no that was her mother' 'she a striking image'

"My darling Ichika you look so beautiful" My Aunt Makio said tightly
hugging me, I had no problem with my extended family so I didn't mind interacting with them "look how much you've grown dear" my grandfather said hugging me "you look just like your mother absolutely beautiful" my grandmother said holding on to my grandfather, they were actually nice so I smiled in response, I took sometime to greet more people before heading to the table with my immediate family and Kisaki.

"Good evening" I greeted "good evening dear it's good to see you interacting with the rest of the family" my stepmother said but I just roll my eyes "good evening, I was beginning to think you weren't coming" my father said amused, "it would have been better if she didn't come" Chitouse said rudely "oh please no one was talking to you shut up" I said already growing tired of her attitude "you shut up, no one even wants you here" she said angrily, "your the unwanted one" I said unamused.