Chapter 10 - the gala has started

Ichika POV

As soon as me and the other girls stepped out of the car, Izana came out of nowhere in casual night clothes, he through me on his shoulder and carried me back to his room, I was so confused but I didn't protest, I could even hear the other girls laughing.

When we reached the room he dropped me on the bed and immediately locked the door behind us which got me a bit concerned "why did you lock the door?" I asked a bit worried, "my sister is back and knowing her she could walk into any room without knocking so it's just a precaution" Izana said taking a sit on the bed.

I laughed a bit and he dragged me towards the bed for me to lay down next to him, we layed down in silence looking into each other's eyes until he broke the silence, "did you enjoy the outing? I hope they were all nice to you?" he asked "yes it was so much fun and everyone was so nice to me and my friend Nanami" I answered his question with a smile he nodded and closed his eyes.

"I'm tired let's sleep" he said pulling me closer, but I wiggled out of his arms causing him to open his eyes to look at me "what's wrong? Let's sleep aren't you tired?" He asked, "oh I am I just need to take a bath, you go to bed I'll join you when I'm done" I said grabbing a towel "oh so you have no problem with me sleeping on the same bed as you? That's great" my cheeks turned red so I didn't bother to answer or turn around, I just went to the bathroom.

Izana POV

I watched Ichika go into the bathroom, her cheeks blushed at the question I asked her, and it was so cute, I got under the covers and used my phone to pass the time, waiting for her to finish up in the bathroom.

Luckily for me she didn't take too much time in the bathroom and came out after she had dried herself of, I pretended to be asleep so I could peacefully watch her do her night routine, I don't know what all those stuff she was rubbing were but she looked really beautiful applying them I had to fight the urge to smile, so I adjusted myself covering my face with the blankets, when she finished she put on a pair of pink silk pajamas and tied her hair into a bun.

She switched of the lights and climbed into bed, she layed down with her back facing me, I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her body pulling her closer to myself, she was tense so I said "hey doll finally ready to go to sleep? You smell nice" burying my face in the crook of her neck, she tensed but slowly started to relax in my arms "I thought you were asleep" she said trying to get comfortable, "well how would I sleep without my adorable baby doll by my side hmm" I knew she was blushing but I really couldn't see her face in the dark room, I turned her around to face me.

I gently placed a kiss on her forehead, cheeks and finally lips "you don't know what you're doing to me, thank God for self control" I said hugging her, and soon enough I heard her light snores, she had fallen asleep so quickly and so did I eventually.

Authors POV

It was the day of the gala and Zaniri was dragging Ichika all the way to her room to get ready with the other girls.

Zaniri brought Ichika to her room where the other girls were sitted, "Ichika good evening" Nanami said greeting her friend happily, "good evening everyone" Ichika said greeting all the girls in the room, they all responded and she went to sit next to Nanami who was choosing a color for her hair, "as you all know the gala is in four hours, and we have to dress to impress, after all we are the gems of Tokyo, so I gathered everyone here to help each other" Zaniri elaborated, "this is Ichika and Nanami's first gala so they need to be up to standard, everyone let's do our best" Emma said standing up from her sit.

The girls started to get ready and they all finished ten minutes late, "they're going to be so angry about our lateness" Zaniri giggled, "it's all because you fooled around for too long" Senju said rolling her eyes while the others laughed.