chapter 31 - the reception

Authors POV

It was finally the day of Hinata and Takemichi's wedding, everyone was busy getting ready since the venue was already fully organized and decorated, "oh my goodness Hina you look so beautiful" Emma said excitedly as Zaniri finished putting on her makeup, "of course she does I dressed her up and she's a doll" Zaniri said confidently, "it seems Mitsuya put alot of effort into this dress" Mana said getting the veil, "it seems so" Luna agreed, "well he always puts his heart into everything" Yuzuha said thoughtfully.

"So how was everyones night" Ichika asked, "Mikey was practically crying" Senju said nudging Yuzuha who was trying not to laugh, "eh it was alright" Kiari said, "yeah real fun" Hina said flashing a smile, "how about we continue this conversation later we're gonna be late" Akane said checking the time, "there's nothing wrong with a little lateness" Nanami said striking a pose, "yeah but we all need to get into position" Sumi said getting up.

The girls were practically divided into two groups, Yuzuha, Akane, Senju, Mana and Luna were bridesmaids wearing deep blue while, Kiari, Zaniri, Ichika, Sumi and Nanami were flower girls wearing lavender, Emma was the one and only maid of honor wearing peach pink.

"Takemichi you can't cry" Naoto said to his overly emotional soon to be brother-in-law, "let him cry this is probably going to be the happiest day of his life" Shinichiro said patting Naoto's back, "I can't wait to see my dress on full display" Mitsuya beemed, "I'm sure Hinata will look lovely in it" Mikey said to Mitsuya who fully agreed, "not to talk about all the other girls dresses you designed good job" Draken said smiling, "I'm so happy" Takemichi said nearly bursting into tears, "yes yes we know now pull yourself together" Sanzu said shaking his head, "it must be overwhelming, is it really this nice to get married maybe I should start planning" Chifuyu said.

"Let's place a bet on who's getting married next" Izana proposed as everyone turned to look at him, "well there's nothing like a good bet" Kokonoi said perking up "Naoto won the last time so let's do it again" wakasa agreed, "I bet my sister and Kokonoi" Inupi said crossing his arms "I bet Ichika and Izana" Shinichiro said confidently, "nah it's Emma and Draken" Mikey argued, "nope it's Zaniri and Rindou!" Ran and Sanzu shouted "shut up" Rindou said annoyed "my Money is on Mikey and Senju" Takeomi said, "I feel like it's Kakucho and Nanami" Izana pushed, "what about Sumi and Wakasa?" Kakucho questioned, "guys there's no time for this it's obviously Mitsuya and Yuzuha" Hakkai said confidently, "yeah right after Chifuyu and Mana" Baji argued "more like after Naoto and Luna" Takemichi said.

"The wedding is starting why are you all still here?" Kazutora and Hanma entered the room "shoot let's go" Takemichi said as they all left quickly.
The wedding guests consisted of of very close family and friends so it wasn't so large but still grand since it was held under the Eiffel tower in the late evening, just as Hinata requested, Takemichi had three Best men Mikey, Chifuyu and Naoto who were in horse blood suits while he was in a black one.

The wedding started and the live band began to play as everyone was sitted, first came the flower girls performing a little dance as they sprayed the white red and white, red and pink petals before giving lining up on both sides to give way for the bride.

Hinata walked in besides her father who was happy to be in attendance, the bridesmaids and maid of honor following behind her as they held her dress with the long trail so she wouldn't trip it was a standard princess ball gown with a long trail and veil to both, her veil was held in place with a silver, pearl encrusted tiara, she was stunning.

As she walked down the aisle to meet her soon to be husband who was trying his best not to cry she couldn't help but smile as she saw the happy supportive faces of all her family and friends, "you look beautiful my little girl" her father told her "thanks Dad" she grinned.