Chapter 33 - day off 🔞

Authors POV

It was a day off for most if the Bonten executives, "what are we doing here Zaniri?" Ichika asked the white haired female who was browsing through the isles, "shopping of course" she replied with a pink collar in her hands, "then why are they here?" Ichika asked pointing to Rindou and Izana who were standing near the entrance awkwardly, "coincidence" Zaniri said shortly, "why are you guys still here shooo" Ichika said to the two guys "well actually this is my favorite shop so I'm gonna pick out a few things" Izana said grabbing a basket, "let me know if anything catches your attention" he walks away, "I'm here because Zaniri said I couldn't leave" Rindou answered shrugging.

Ichika sighed and gave up, she then made her way to the costume section and pulled out a made outfit, "that would look good on you" Zaniri said with other outfits in her hands, "the fuck did you come from?!" Ichika said startled, "try this on" Zaniri said dismissing her question and giving her an outfit before pushing her into a changing room.

Ichika came out in an angel outfit, it was short and mostly transparent, "Zaniri where'd you go?" Ichika said looking for her best friend who later came out with a similar outfit but demon themed, "we match bestie" Zaniri said striking a pose, "we do look good" Ichika said looking in the mirror, "let's buy them and more" Zaniri said smiling, "alright" the ravenette agreed.

After a few more minutes the four left the store with black bags, "let's all go get something to eat" Zaniri suggested "sounds good I know a good place" Ichika said bringing out her phone, Izana and Rindou just followed behind them holding the bags.

"Looks good right?" Ichika said pointing to a restaurant after Zaniri came out of Rindou's car, "Rindou let's hurry up" Zaniri said excitedly to Rindou who was locking the doors, "I have to lock the doors" Rindou said chuckling at his impatient girlfriend, "Izana your so slow" Ichika said to her boyfriend who just finished parking his car, "so what do we order?" Ichika asked Rindou and Izana who just stood stoically with poker faces, "you know the both of you should strengthen your bonds" Zaniri said too the two men who just looked at each other with an unknown expression, "we already have enough history so we're good" Izana said boredly.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen would you like a table?" The staff said to the four, "oh no we'd actually like the floor, carpet for four please" Zaniri said smiling as Ichika tried to contain her laugh, "we'd actually like a table for four please" Rindou said smiling, "yes right this way" the staff led them to a table, "is this the best table in the building?" Izana asked looking around, "well there's the golden ta-" "we'll take it" Izana caught the man off, "yes right this way" the man led them to another part of the restaurant with beautiful designs and lushous plants.

"This is much better" Rindou said looking around "I agree now bring us food" Izana commanded, "you don't have to be so rude" Ichika said holding onto Izana's arm, "ew love" Zaniri said jokingly closing her eyes.
Everyone took their sits as the meals were brought in.

"I heard the seafood and desserts here were top rated" Ichika said showing reviews on her phone, "hmm guess I'll bring something back for bro Mikey" Zaniri said poking her octopus with a fork, "don't play with your food" Rindou said before pouring himself a drink, "well you had no prolem with it last night" Zaniri said innocently as Rindou choked, "here water" Izana said giving him a glass of water, "cheating" Ichika and Zaniri said pouting, "what are you talking about?" Izana asked looking at the two girls, "I don't mind though it would make a sweet bl" Zaniri said as Ichika nodded in agreement, "besides we can start our own gl story" Ichika said grabbing Zaniri's chin passionately, "no no no" Rindou said pulling Zaniri's seat closer to himself.

"So your birthday is coming got any special requests?" Zaniri asked Ichika, "hmmm not sure but a party in Vegas sounds nice" Ichika replied, "then that's what you'll get" Izana said nonchalantly, "Koko has a huge casino there so let's have a private gambling party, well only if you want it" Zaniri suggested, "throw in a great DJ and we're good" Ichika said, "well Rindou is a DJ" Zaniri announced, "woah really?" Ichika questioned, "yeah but it's only a pass time" Rindou answered, "he makes all my mixes" Zaniri said proudly holding her boyfriend, "wait you mean those ones you use at the gym, you've got talent" Ichika praised, "yeah right and that's just a few" Zaniri bragged.