Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong

Ichika POV

It's been about a two weeks since we started my training started with the other girls I've learned how to properly use a gun, while learning how to fight and basic skills needed alongside Nanami, I also brushed up on my hacking, thanks to Kiari, things were going smoothly and they was peace, me and Izana's relationship was going really well, and so was the others, Nanami went on a date with Kakucho and he asked her to officially become his girlfriend yesterday so all of us are gathered in our favorite cafe to celebrate her new relationship.

"C'mon Nanami tell us in detail how it's been going with Kakucho since you guys met at the party, I need the tea" Zaniri said leaning forward, "alright alright, so what happened was" Nanami begun her explanation "I met Kakucho officially about three weeks ago and I'm so grateful he's in my life, at first glance he doesn't seem like the affectionate type but thank goodness I don't judge on appearance, we had our first date about two weeks ago and it was the best, I told I wasn't into all this fancy stuff and just a simple date was fine, we ended up having a lovely picnic under a Sakura tree, it was so lovely we talked for hours, when we finished he took me on a bike ride and somehow ended up at the beach, we watched the sunset together and had our first kiss before he drove me back home and that was it" she finished.

"Awww Kawaii" we all said in unison as Nanami blushed "wow Nanami that was so romantic" Akane said, we all smiled "yes, it like a romantic movie or book" Luna added "yeah" Emma and Hinata supported.

We all laughed together and continued to congratulate Nanami "hey how did he ask you to be his girlfriend anyway?" Senju asked "well he asked over a candle lit dinner with this necklace" Nanami explained while pointing to the new necklace she was wearing, it was definitely gold and had a small heartshaped diamond pendant "how romantic" we all cooed in happiness, "I'm so happy for you" I told Nanami as the other girls agreed, we were really having so much fun although the issue of my family business pops into my head a few times I decide to let my worries settle for a while.

Zaniri POV

I'm so glad that Nanami and Kakucho are officially together, even if I had to be the secret wingman for it to happen, I approached Kakucho about two weeks ago and told him to make his move on her or he'll lose, first Sanzu then Kazutora, luckily he took my advice and they're official now so everyone else will back down.

I've known Kakucho since we teenagers his a nice guy and he deserves a lovely girl like Nanami, "so Ichika have you finally gotten laid" Kiari asked teasingly, I could see Ichika choke on her coffee as we all laughed, "no" she said flushed, "what why-" Emma started before she was interrupted by my phone, someone was calling, I checked the ID and it was Izana

"Hello" I picked the call

"All of you get here now" he said in all urgency

"What's wrong?" I asked with the same level of seriousness

"You'll find out just come to the office quickly" he said not wanting to explain further

"Fine we're on our way" I said before he cut the call "what's wrong?" Emma asked in concern "I don't know but something is wrong, something is very wrong we have to get back now" I said with a sense of urgency, nobody asked any questions and just stood up.

I was driving my car back to the office wondering what was going on, luckily we all met at the office before we went to the cafe so we were already formally dressed.

We reached the office and everyone quickly walked to the meeting room, everyone else were already sitted, "afternoon guys what's going on?" I asked taking a sit next to Rindou, "some people are impersonating us, selling fake drugs and trying to start multiple wars" Rindou explained briefly "what?!" all the girls including me exclaimed "who? And why?" Akane asked "that's what we're trying to figure out" Kokonoi said checking his laptop "but why would someone do that?" Senju asked slightly concerned "because they're stupid" Sanzu answered, "we can't seem to get any leads on who is behind this" Naoto admitted "what about Ria we haven't seen that bitch for almost a month that's suspicious" Nanami said plainly as my eyes widen in realization, "damn she's right" Ran said before me, "weren't you and Sanzu meant to find her?" I questioned.

"What do we do?" I asked "we look for who's responsible and kill them" Mikey said nonchalantly "it's not that easy" Shinichiro said "we'll need to closely monitor transactions" Izana said "we could just go spy" I offered as the rest of the girls agreed, "I don't know it could be dangerous" Wakasa said "it's not like It's the first time" Hinata said confidently "yes girl slay" Emma said hyping her up "yes let's do it we'll stay out of harms way and just report what we find" I say trying to convince the guys "yes like detectives" Luna said "I think it's a good idea" Ichika said.

After a few minutes of persistent persuation they finally let us handle it, "fine but I don't want to see even a single scratch on anyone" Shinichiro said firmly "yes sir" Emma answered with a playful salute "we'll monitor from the top, and alert all our business partners while avoiding any agitation, you all be just careful" Mitsuya said looking at me, Yuzuha and Senju, we understood because we tend to get a bit reckless.

The meeting ended and I gathered all the girls in my room for a sleepover so we could talk about our plan.