Chapter 4 - what is my faith

Ichika POV

He left me in the room again saying he had some work to finish, although I'm sure he probably went out to kill another poor soul, I want to escape but I can't this mansion is built like a maze and I have no clothes on, so I sat on his bed helplessly.

The images of him stained in someone's blood replaying in my mind as shivers run up and down my spine, then I heard the door open and two women came inside one with blonde hair and blue eyes holding a tray with food while the other with white hair and blue eyes holding a box.

They both looked at me, the blonde haired lady then introduced herself "hi I'm Emma Sano are you Ichika?" I nodded and she smiled excitedly "ah Senju she's so pretty don't you think?" Emma said, lightly tapping the other lady who she referred to as Senju, "yes yes she's pretty now calm down Emma" Senju said sounding a little annoyed, Emma climbed onto the bed and sat close to me giving me the tray of food, Senju dropped the box on the little table in the corner "eat up quickly we have so much to talk about" Emma said excitedly.

Senju had sat down on a the couch in the corner of the room watching me and Emma I felt a bit nervous under her intense stare so I couldn't eat, "what's wrong? Don't like the food?" Senju asked still eyeing me "no, I'm not hungry that's all" I replied quietly, "hmm who are you?" Senju asked me easing up her gaze, but before I could answer Emma interrupted.

"Senju calm down can't you see she's uncomfortable, you haven't even introduced yourself and that's really rude" Emma said looking at the white haired lady, before she turned her attention back to me "I'm Izana Kurokawa's sister Emma Sano and over there is Senju Akashi the girlfriend to my other brother Manjiro Sano also known as Mikey, now who are you?" Emma blurted out the formal introduction for herself and the other lady.

I looked at the two before I introduced myself "my name is Ichika Ruyo I'm 23 years old and I'm currently being held hostage in the house of  Izana Kurokawa" I said almost whispering the last part, Emma's eyes widened as I finished my introduction, she looked at Senju and sighed before she said "I'm so sorry I had no idea you were here against your wishes, my brother can be a bit much, but he's really nice if you get to know him and I think he really likes you" she smiled.

I was shocked what was she saying to me? Was she also insane, he likes me a cold blooded killer "are you insane? you expect me to like a person who kills people? Who almost killed me?" I said raising my voice a bit more, "no we expect you to suck it up and come to terms with this unless you want to end up six fit under" Senju said standing up, she walked over to the box she dropped on the table and brought out a t-shirt and sweatpants and put it on the bed.

"Don't be stupid Izana Kurokawa isn't someone to mess with, unfortunately you caught the eyes of one of the most dangerous Yakuza boss in Japan, so be his good little girl and do whatever he asks, except you want to die you little bitch, but if not he won't hesitate to severe you're head from your body, putting an end to your miserable life, so if you wanna live you better listen" then she grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her towards the door and left slamming the door behind them.

I was confused as emotions bubbled up inside me and none of them were good, I stood up and put on the clothes Senju left on the bed for me, I tried to think of a way out but I couldn't, was I really trapped here? It started to snow as I entered the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Emma POV

Senju pulled me out of the room which I didn't like so I pulled my hand my hand back and gave her a few death glares "why are you looking at me like that? You know I did the right thing" Senju said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, "that was too harsh she's probably scared like any girl would be in this situation" I said trying to calm myself down but Senju wasn't making things easy for me "she has fallen into the world of the Mafia she can't be showing weakness she like that, she has to be strong if she wants to survive, so I gave her some helpful advice, and what she needs now is time to process it just give her space"