Chapter 6 - just let me love you

Ichika POV

I woke up in a hospital room after my asthma attack last night, my friend Nanami was there to care for me, it was already noon and I heard that Izana would come for me in the late afternoon, but I didn't want to go I was scared this was the second time he almost killed me and it wasn't a very pleasant experience.

I really couldn't tell Nanami what my exact problem was but she could tell something was bothering me so she tried to cheer me up by giving me the latest gossip around the hospital, she even told me she had a crush on a guy she saw last night, I was happy until I realized that she was talking about Kakucho, but I didn't tell her anything because it was just a crush nothing more so I decided to let her dream.

Izana POV

I woke up late in the morning with a nasty hangover, luckily Kakucho left some painkillers and a glass of water by my bedside, I took the medicine and got ready for work even though I was late, I had to at least show my face at work, I would pick up Ichika later in the day, I just hope she would let me see her.

I got to work and almost immediately, started the daily routine of meetings, signing documents and getting rid of traitors, it was so boring.
When I was finally done with all the work that needed me, I left the rest to the guys and Mikey as I immediately drove of to the hospital.

I bought flowers and some chocolates to apologize to her, I arrived and one of the nurses showed me to her room, she sat on the bed looking out the window her delicate figure being gently kissed by the winter sun, she paid no attention to me and the nurse, which made me nervous was she intentionally ignoring me?

The nurse left us both alone in the room which only made me feel more anxious, I slowly walked over to her bed and called out to her, luckily for me she turned and looked at me her eyes asking a million questions, "how are you feeling?" I asked carefully as not to scare her "fine" she answered shortly, "I wanted to apologize for last night, I was drunk and not in control of my actions, but that isn't an excuse for what I did to you I'm sorry" I apologized putting the box of chocolates and flowers next to her, she looked at the things I dropped then she looked at me.

"Izana Kurokawa you hit me with your car, took me to the hospital then to your house, not letting me go, and then you triggered my asthma almost killing me, now you come here asking for my forgiveness? What exactly do you want me to do in this situation?!" She asked slightly raising her voice, I knew what I was about to say was stupid and there was no logic behind it but I really didn't care "I would like you to forgive me and just let me love you" I said making direct eye contact with her, she furrowed her brows in confusion "love you? Do I look like I have Stockholm syndrome to you?" She asked in confusion.

I sat on her bed and leaned in close to her face "give me a chance to show you that I'm the best boyfriend you could ever have, I guarantee you'll fall for me" I said confident in my ability, she just looked away and said "do I have a choice?" I just chuckled "nope, now let's go home doll" I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I called the doctor to bring the discharge form which I signed before carrying Ichika out of the hospital and to my car.

The drive was silent so I decided to start up a conversation with her "so what's your favorite color?" She looked at me confused "why are you asking?" she asked, "well I need to know more about you doll" I answered, "silver" she said shortly before I pulled over at a mall.

Ichika POV

Izana parked at a mall and I was confused but before I could ask him any questions he got out of the car and opened the door for me to get out, I got out and he held my hand and dragged me towards the entrance "what are we doing here?" I asked him as we entered the mall together, "well doll I thought we should get you some clothes since you don't have any of your own, except you want to wear mine" he answered with a smirk, I decided not to protest and just follow him, he led me into a very expensive looking store for women's clothes, I saw so many expensive brands.

"What would you like doll?" He suddenly asked shocking me "me?" I asked still confused "yes you" he chuckled, I looked down in shame I didn't even know what to get in a place like this, I wasn't use to this kind of treatment, he said and started picking clothes from the shelves and racks for me to try on, he put them all in my hands and pushed me into the changing room "if you can't choose then try on everything until you can" he said closing the curtains for me.

I tried on many outfits and shoes and we gathered all the ones that we both liked and it was alot, we went to the counter to pay, the cashier bagged everything and when the price of everything was called my heart flew, it was such a huge sum of money, I looked over to Izana who looked unfazed by the amount "you don't have to pay for everything I could just drop-" but before I could finish my sentence he put his finger over my lips and shushed me as he brought out his black card and payed for everything with one swipe, he ordered for everything to be taken to his car outside.

I was shocked but I also felt guilty that he paid such a huge amount on me "thank you for paying for me I'll pay you back someday when I get the money" I said bowing slightly to him, he just laughed and shook his head slightly "no need for that doll, it was my treat, besides that was a small amount compared to what I can buy for you, you don't need to pay me anything because you're my princess and whatever you like you get understood" he said squishing my cheeks playfully before walking out of the store, I just followed him like a lost kitten.

Izana POV

We finished buying the clothes and she told me she would pay back, I found it cute how nervous she was when it came to choosing clothes because she felt it was too expensive, she wasn't the slightest bit spoilt I will have my fun suffocating her with luxury.

She followed me into the another store and I chuckled as I saw her face turn red when she realized what type of store it was, it was a women's underwear store, "so will you be able to choose or do you need my help?" I asked teasingly, she walked away shyly and choose all she needed and I payed.

We walked around buying everything she would need from cosmetics,  toiletries, jewelry and so on, she kept telling me not to waste money on the most expensive brands but I honestly enjoyed throwing away my money in her name after all I had more than enough to spare, I even bought her suits because I plan on taking her to work with me.

We walked around and when I noticed she was tired and hungry I bought us something to eat and we went back home together.