Chapter 22 - the only solution

Ichika POV

I woke up as the early morning sun hit my face from the gaps in the curtains, I rubbed my eyes and turned around to see a sleeping Izana, his hands loosely wrapped around me, I took a moment to admire his features, I brush my hand through his soft hair before waking him up "Izana wake up, we'll be late" I said softly as not to startle him, he slowly opened his eyes as a soft smile formed across his face.

"Morning baby how was your night?" He asked kissing my cheeks, "it was alright, yours?" I asked back, "fantastic" he said sitting up and stretching, "what time is it?" He asked, "8:00am" I said getting out of bed, "shit we're gonna be late" he said getting up, "c'mon let's get ready quickly" I added entering the bathroom.

We got ready normally and left the mansion quickly, by the time we reached the office it was already 9:30am, "Zaniri probably gonna ask questions" Izana said parking his car, "yeah she will" I chuckled as we got out of the car, we held each other's hands and went into the building, we headed straight to the meeting room for our morning meeting, "Good morning" Izana greeted as he entered the room looking around and taking his sit, I sat next to him as usual.

"Morning" everyone greeted us as I noticed two chairs were empty, "where's Zaniri and Rindou?" Izana asked before me "we're right here" Zaniri said entering the room with Rindou, "good morning" Rindou greeted, "and why are you two late?" Izana asked as Zaniri and Rindou sat down, "the same reason the two of you are, I saw you parking your car brother" Zaniri said with a smug look, Izana just glared at her "it's too early you two" Shinichiro said drawing their, "yeah you two are such a bother" Mikey said, "no one asked you" Izana said glaring at Mikey, "let's just start the meeting" Emma pitched in "yes I think that's a wonderful idea" Shinichiro said.

"So what's the plan?" Takeomi asked, "hmmm we could just assassinate Kisaki" Zaniri said with a sadistic smile on her face, "as lovely as that sounds I feel like we're missing something" Wakasa said drawing attention, "there's a third party in this I can feel it" he added, "ah Waka-chan you think so?" Zaniri said with a pout.

"Well someone had to organize the meeting between Kisaki and Chitouse" Kakucho said, "or Kisaki could have aporoached her on his own, she doesn't seem like a bright one, am I right Ichika?" Emma asked me "well you aren't wrong, but Chitouse has never been the one to engage herself in the affairs of the family business" I explained, "you once said that your father has a soft spot for Kisaki, care to elaborate?" Hanma asked.

I sighed "well he gave my he inspired my Father to have a million dollar idea, so it's more like a feeling of indirect appreciation" I said, "hmm it's obvious that your dad won't let go of Kisaki easily so killing him seems like a good option" Izana said, "can we do it?" Emma and Hinata asked, "we can't just end him carelessly, especially if they find out it's us a war could break out" Draken said, "that's true so what now?" Shinichiro asked "we need someone from the inside to do it if possible" Ran said.

"I'll do it" I said as everyone turned to look at me, "what? How?" Shinichiro asked, "I'll just tell my father I'm ready to take over the family business, and when I'm in I'll finish him off and take over the business" I said explaining my plan.

"That's not a bad idea though " Zaniri said "but risky, as much as you can plan to kill Kisaki he could plan to kill you too" Akane added, "I won't allow you to go on such a dangerous mission" Izana said sternly, "without any protection of course" Zaniri added playfully, "what if I accompany her on said mission?" she suggested "and how will you do that?" Rindou asked "well rin rin have you forgotten that other from being a trained assassin, I'm also a master of disguise and personality adjustment" Zaniri said confidently.

"pfft rin rin" Sanzu, Ran, Nahoya, Baji and Kazutora snickered in the back, Zaniri turned her attention to them "make fun of the nickname again and I'll cut of your tongues and give you to eat " she said coldly and they instantly shut up, it was Rindou's turn to snicker "are you sure you can pull it off? Kisaki isn't stupid you know" Kiari asked in concern, "of course I can I once solo a mission successfully this is nothing" Zaniri said "if anything happens to her I'll ship you back to the Philippines" Izana threatned, "of course nothing will happen I've gotten stronger" I said confidently, "yas that's our girl pop off" the other girls cheered, "so we do nothing?" Chifuyu asked, "just make sure there's no spies or traitors among us" Mikey said, "alright I'ma head out now need to get ready" Zaniri said leaving the room.

Izana POV

I watched Zaniri leave the room, I knew I shouldn't get nervous or even doubt Zaniri she is one of the most compitent members at Bonten but the problem was she was doing this with Ichika and she can get reckless, but the truth is she is the most qualified one for this mission whether I like it or not, everyone left the meeting room to do their work leaving me and Ichika alone.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked already knowing the answer "yes don't worry I'll be fine besides Zaniri will be there with me, and you should know first hand how impressive and skilled she is?" She said, I slouched back in my chair and sighed defeatedly "yeah I know she's amazing, but if anything goes south or if you need help please don't hesitate to call me alright" I said taking in her soft features, "of course" she said, as we kissed, "I'm getting tired of walking in on you two almost everyday, Izana has a office go there lock the door and do shit please" Zaniri said as she came in carried her purse and went out, she's really starting to get on my nerves nowadays.

Today was the day Ichika would be going to meet her father and we were all sitting in the meeting room waiting for Zaniri "Rindou where's that girlfriend of your's?" I asked impatiently, "yeah rin rin where's your girlfriend?" Sanzu taunted, "you better shut your bubble gum looking ass up before I step on you Haruchiyo" Mikey said sternly, "sorry boss" Sanzu said lowly "pfft bubble gum looking ass, nice one Mikey" Zaniri said entering the room.

Rindou POV

Zaniri entered the room snickering at the comment Mikey made at Sanzu, all of us turned to look at her as our Jaws dropped, "I think I'm bi" Senju said "me too" all the girls agreed, Zaniri looked hotter than usual, well she always looked hot but today she was on fire, her white hair was shortened, she was wearing red contact lenses, a fitted black suit, she also had dark shades perched on the top of her head, I mean it was confusing whether it was her or not and that was the beauty of it.

"Woah! boss lady looking nice" Nahoya commented as I glared at him, "seems you have competition bro everyone wants your girl, well they always have but no one is hiding it today" Ran teased "shut up" I said getting more and more irritated, "from now on my name is Nora Yori half Japanese half German" Zaniri announced showing of her fake papers "good job I'm almost impressed" Izana said, "well I'm very impressed" Shinichiro said, "me too good job sis" Mikey said patting her head, I feel like I should say something.

"Rin what do you think?" Zaniri asked, catching me of gaurd "me... Um well... I" shit I was fumbling I was never as smooth as Ran when it comes to words, she walked over to me with a playful smirk on her face, I suddenly felt light headed, "what's wrong? Am I too hot to handle" she l said leaning closer to me, "yes, yes you are!" I heard Baji agree, she kissed me her red lipstick staining my lips "I'll see you tonight rin" she said winking at me I could feel myself flush red.

"Are you ready to go Ichika?" she asked turning around, "yes" Ichika answered "ooh smooch smooch" Sanzu laughed "what jealous, go get a girl you single ass bitch" Zaniri said raising a brow, "the Sanzu slander is real today" Kokonoi laughed, "shut up your Cleopatra cat looking ass you should have died along with her" Sanzu retorted as we all laughed.

Ichika POV

We used a different car and left the office with Zaniri after saying goodbye to everyone, "so are you ready to see you family?" Zaniri asked focusing on the road, "not really I'm not a fan off them" I said sighing, I was sitted in the back, because the story we were going with was the fact that she was my personal assistant, "don't worry I'll be with you every step of the way" Zaniri said to reassure me, I know she can be careless, reckless, sadistic and crazy at times with her personality doing a whole 180° sometimes but she was a good friend and dependable when push comes to shove.

"We're here" Zaniri announced as she properly parked the car, she turned it off and looked me dead in the eyes "from now on you can only refer to me as Nora and remember not to go anywhere suspicious without me especially if it involves Kisaki or even Chitouse do you understand?" She said sternly, I nodded slightly with a serious face and she smiled, "alright let's go"

She got out of the car and opened the door for me so I could get out, we already talked about how I should act around people, especially if I wanted people to fear or respect me as the heiress to the Ruyo business, we walked up to the receptionist in the building "we're here to meet Mr Ruyo" Zaniri said since we agreed for her to do most of the talking so I could look as important as I was.