Chapter 34 - Best birthday

Authors POV

"where the hell is Zaniri?!" Senju shouted from across the gym, loud enough for everyone to hear, "she's probably still in bed or something" Emma shrugged, "that's not like her though" Luna said breathlessly after switching of the treadmill, "maybe she isn't feeling to good" Nanami said, "don't you know where she is Ichika? You said you were with her throughout yesterday" Yuzuha asked, "yes but we went separate ways after our meal" Ichika explained, "I'm sure she'll explain" Hinata said, "let's clean up we need to visit Kiari before going to the office" Akana chipped on, "fine but no one should say anything if I beat her ass" Senju sighed.

"Damn what time is it?" Zaniri asked sleepily getting out of bed, "about ten" Rindou answered from his closet coming out fully dressed, "what!? Why didn't you wake me?!" She screamed rushing to the bathroom, "but you looked so cute, and you hardly sleep in" Rindou replied with a soft chuckle, "and there's a good reason why, Senju's gonna be through the roof and I have to visit Kiari" she explained frantically trying to get ready as soon as possible, "sounds tough... Anyway I'll be in the office bye" he said leaving, "Rindou Haitani I swear I'll make you pay for this!" She yelled from inside the shower.

"Morning girls" Kiari greeted, "good morning " they all greeted in unison before entering the duplex "we brought snacks" Mana and Luna announced, "how are you and the baby feeling?" Nanami was the first to ask, "oh we're fine" Kiari answered with a smile, "well that's good this is the first baby that's going to be born in Bonten" Mana commented, "I can't wait to babysit" Hinata laughed, "where's Zaniri?" Kiari asked, "oh we don't know actually" Emma laughed, "no shocker there, she has a bad habit of disappearing" Kiari sighed.

All the girls walked to the living room and sat down they began to talk and eat snacks, and about twenty minutes later the door bell rang, "who's that?" Nanami asked, "I can take a guess" Ichika stood up to go answer the door.

"Who's there" Ichika asked already aware of who it was, "girl open the door" Zaniri whined, "fine, but you're in trouble" she sighed unlocking the door, "I know" Zaniri laughed walking into the living room with her best friend, "Kiari, oh my goodness you look so pretty" Zaniri complimented while running to hug the older female, "only you can greet someone with so much enthusiasm" Kiari chuckled taking the younger into her embrace, "and why weren't you at the gym?" Senju asked cutting of the mini celebration, "listen here me out, it might sound crazy, but, I overslept" Zaniri answered honestly, "you know what I'm too tired for this shit, sit down before I beat your ass" Senju threatened.

"So you won't be coming to my birthday right?" Ichika asked Kiari, "unfortunately no but I'll send your present of course" Kiari smiled, "aww we'll miss you at the party" Hinata commented, "we'll have fun on your behalf" Emma smiled, "speaking of which the party is coming soon and the preparations are all complete I can't wait" Zaniri said in excitement, "um I was planning on inviting my sister" Ichika said out of nowhere "what are you saying?" Sumi asked in shock "your joking" Zaniri said in confusion, "no we've been talking and we've worked things out" Ichika explained, "are you serious?" Emma still asked, "yes, I am and Zaniri, please don't threaten her" Ichika said turning to face Zaniri, "she tried to kill you" Sumi said shortly, "but she didn't please, she's the only sibling I have I'd like to amend our relationship" Ichika pleaded, "don't worry well do our best right girls?" Hinata said trying to motivate everyone, "right" everyone answered with a hint of hesitation.

"Well anyway, Ichika has to learn how to gamble for her gamble themed party in Vegas so we'll be needing all your help" Zaniri announced, "well you are the queen of gambling, I'm sure you can teach her all that she needs to know" Akane said, "wait if you're the queen who's the king?" Ichika asked, "well it's Kokonoi the only person I have never beat" Zaniri answered, "really he's that good?" Ichika asked, "good is an understatement when it comes to money he's like a god" Yuzuha commented, "but don't worry I'll teach you well enough to win some rounds" Zaniri boasted.