Chapter 97 - Cliff (5)

As long as the two of them worked together on leaving, then with the double effects of two of the strongest auras in history, even landslides and tsunamis couldn't stop them, right?!

"You came just at the right time!" Ye Xi quickly said, "Should we go back to school?"

Having heard this, Wei Shenglan thought about the pros and cons of her suggestion. She seemed to have been constantly thinking about leaving recently. It was said right there on the dating strategies that you had to satisfy all of your girlfriend's requests. You had to adhere to them whether they made sense or not, otherwise, you'll fall into a scene even more terrifying than an abyss. Just remember, this was the number one thing you had to obey.

Even though Ye Xi wasn't his girlfriend yet, he still had to comply with her requests.

He also wanted to do it. In fact, he was happy to.

And so, Wei Shenglan instantly pushed the whole meteor shower thing to the back of his mind and agreed with her, "Sure."

"Good! Let's go right now. I've already packed up everything I need to bring. You should go and pack up as well, you can come around when you're ready."

"Okay." Wei Shenglan still wanted to say a few more words, but Ye Xi had already shut the door.

He could only go back and helplessly pack up his stuff.

However, before five minutes even passed, Wei Shenglan knocked on Ye Xi's door again. The latter opened the door almost as fast as he could knock on it. When Wei Shenglan looked at her luggage, he noticed that she only had one small bag with her and nothing else.

The bag was about the size of a regular lunch box, it hung diagonally on her body. The thin white straps went down from her shoulder and passed over her clavicle. It looked quite slender.

Her shoulders were very slender.

Wei Shenglan unnaturally looked away.

Ye Xi came out and closed the door behind her while saying, "Let's go."

The two of them went downstairs side by side.

When the both of them came out, they just happened to bump into the people who were going to watch the meteor shower together.

Ye Xi wasn't surprised to see everyone in the F4 standing with Bing Yiyi. But what surprised her was the fact that Luo Nuanfeng and Ding Xiuxiu were here too.

It seemed like Ding Xiuxiu had finally overcome her trauma of being seen by Wei Shenglan with a hoodlum on top of her.

Congratulations.

Ye Xi noticed that all of them were dressed actively. Even Bing Yiyi, who always wore a pure white skirt, had worn a pair of pants.

She then looked towards their feet. All of them were wearing sneakers. Maybe they were just about to go play some sports and it required many people, was this why they all gathered together?

Nan Gonghai and the others didn't know that they were leaving, so he greeted them the moment he saw them and said, "Let's go! I wonder if we can make it right now?"

Ye Xi asked, "Where to?"

Nan Gonghai was surprised when he heard this. "We're going to see the meteor shower. Didn't Xiao Lan tell you?"

Ye Xi shook her head. Then, she smiled and responded, "You guys can go watch it. The two of us are heading back to school."

This was just a mere meteor shower, it couldn't stop Ye Xi from wanting to leave.

All of them looked dejected after hearing this.

Bing Yiyi sighed. "Then I'm not going either."

Shangguan Xi, who always had ambiguous feelings for Bing Yiyi, immediately echoed her sentiments and said he wouldn't watch it either.

Ding Xiuxiu snorted at them, "I don't care whether you're coming with us or not, I'm going regardless."

"Me too." Luo Nuanfeng's smile was warm, it showed that he was unaffected by the current atmosphere.

Nan Gonghai shrugged while saying, "Then... I'm not going either."

Dongfang Yu said, "Hey, are all of you really not going? Then I'm not going either."

With what Dongfang Yu said, it almost sounded like Luo Nuanfeng and Ding Xiuxiu didn't exist.

Luo Nuanfeng was stunned. If he and Ding Xiuxiu went alone, then the atmosphere would be a bit too... ambiguous.

It seemed that Ding Xiuxiu thought the same thing as well since she looked at Luo Nuanfeng, their gazes met each other. They didn't even need to exchange words to know what the other person was thinking.

The final result was: nobody was going to the meteor shower and all of them were going to head back to school.

Since there were a total of eight people, two cars were a perfect fit.

With that said, the two cars drove off side by side.

After leaving the resort, Ye Xi let out a sigh of relief. She took out her phone and plugged in the earphones. She planned on listening to some music for a while and just take a nap to pass time.

Just as she was about to put on a song, she heard Dongfang Yu exclaim from the back seat, saying, "Quick! Look! It's the meteor shower!"

Ye Xi tilted her head to look out the window. Dazzling sparkles were raining across the sky, they gradually fell down and drew arcs of splendid light.

Luo Nuanfeng, who was driving the car, turned at a corner and went into a small path. For some reason, Wei Shenglan also followed him as well.

Ye Xi was startled when he did this. She asked him, "What are you doing?"

Wei Shenglan said blankly, "Don't you want to see the meteor shower?"

Ye Xi replied with a flat tone, "No."

Wei Shenglan was speechless after hearing her decisive response. He quickly fell silent.

The car drove past the winding road and came to an open field. Right in front of them was the starry sky where countless meteors fell, it illuminated the entire sky and formed a very beautiful image.

Ye Xi was a little upset because of this, but when she saw how awe-inspiring the scenery was, she couldn't say anything.

Dongfang Yu waited for the car to stop, and once it did, he immediately got off without a warning. He ran to the very front and looked up at the stars.

Wei Shenglan also got out of the car. He didn't forget about the legend that said that making a wish during a meteor shower would make it come true.