Chapter 125: Hospital (1)

The three of them went to school together.

It was currently class time, and all three of them were classmates, so they entered the classroom together.

After arriving at school, Ye Xi and Luo Nuanfeng received many "questions of concern" from a bunch of gossippers.

Weisheng Lan was still aloof as usual, so the crowd still didn't dare to talk to him. Thus, he received the peace much coveted by Ye Xi and Luo Nuanfeng.

An Mudie squeezed past the crowd and leaned over to Ye Xi's side, asking, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Ye Xi responded.

These words have almost become Ye Xi's mantra now.

During the lesson, the class teacher expressed his concern for Ye Xi and the others, but then casually went off to remind everyone that there were only a hundred days left before their college entrance examination, but the constant blabbing of inspirational quotes was drowned out by the chatter of the students in the class.

The school was still the same as usual. The girls were looking at the hot guys, and the guys were looking at the hot beauties. Some of them are talking about the future, while the others were gossiping with each other.

The only difference was, many girls and boys were actually very sad to hear about the deaths of Shangguan Xi and Bing Yiyi.

If an average passerby-type character died, they might not even feel the least bit curious about it.

Ye Xi thought this was silly. Strangely, she didn't even feel like thinking about how unreasonable that was anymore. She didn't even want to look at them again.

After class, Ye Xi, An Mudie, Weisheng Lan, and Luo Nuanfeng went to the canteen together to eat.

Nangong Hai and Dongfang Yu had arrived before them. Since nobody was sitting next to them, their presence was rather conspicuous.

Ye Xi and her group went over to them and sat at their table.

Nangong Hai glanced at his phone and said, "I just received a call from Auntie Shangguan. She told me they found Shangguan Xi and Bing Yiyi's bodies, and they're preparing for the funeral right now."

Ye Xi and the others casually responded in acknowledgment, but the atmosphere was silent.

News of their death were too surprising. If this hadn't really happened, nobody would have thought about the possibility, but it still happened.

The next day, Ye Xi and her other five friends who escaped the forest with her went to Shangguan Xi and Bing Yiyi's funeral together.

They had a very grand funeral, and both their parents looked distraught.

After the end of the funeral, Ye Xi and the group returned to school.

On the way, Ding Xiuxiu lamented, "Life is always a surprise."

Everyone agreed.

Suddenly, Ding Xiuxiu leaned over and yelped in pain.

"Wha...What's wrong?" Ye Xi had a fright. She quickly held her shoulder to see what was wrong with her.

But Ding Xiuxiu kept moaning in pain while tears rolled down her eyes. Even her snot was beginning to leak.

The rest of them all expressed their concern while Luo Nuanfeng quickly said, "Weisheng Lan, head to the hospital!"

Weisheng Lan was in charge of driving. As soon as he heard that, he immediately turned on his GPS to see where the nearest hospital was.

Ding Xiuxiu was in so much pain that she could hardly sit, and fell to the ground while her entire body curled up.

None of them knew why she was suddenly in so much pain. Some tried to help her up while the others handed her water. It was a mess.

Weisheng Lan had completely gotten used to his ability after what happened in the forest, so only Ding Xiuxiu's voice appeared in his mind at this moment.

"It hurts!"

"I want to die!"

...

This only made Weishenglan irritated and impatient. So, he adjusted his ability and listened only to Ye Xi.

Ye Xi's mind was filled with puzzlement, guesses, and worry, but she was still much calmer compared to the rest of them.

Weisheng Lan stepped on the gas.