Chapter 104: Tourists (2)

So, when Shang Guanxi saw a river, he was very happy.

"Ah Xi, there's a river in front!" Bing Yiyi was also very happy, so happy that her voice was no longer soft.

"Yeah!" Shang Guanxi responded. His pace increased by quite a lot.

The two reached the river, and the first thing they did was scoop some up to drink.

The river was very clear and they could see some pebbles and branches at the bottom. If this was any other time, they would never drink this kind of water. But right now, they had no other choice. Their thirst made it so the only thought they had at this moment was to wet their mouths, and not whether the water was clean or dirty.

After having their fill of water, Bing Yiyi suddenly thought of something and said, "Luo Nuanfeng mentioned earlier that we'll reach a highway after walking a while from the river. Do you think this is the river he mentioned?"

Shang Guanxi looked around. Besides the trees, the only thing around them were...trees. He put on a smile and said, "I hope so."

Bing Yiyi pursed her lips. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't quite know how to say it.

Shang Guanxi naturally asked with concern. "What's wrong, Yiyi?"

"If..." Bing Yiyi revealed a sad expression. "If all of us are saved, do you think I'll go to prison?"

Shang Guanxi was silent.

Bing Yiyi held his hands and begged, "If we were the first ones to be saved, then let's not tell anyone that Wei Shenglan and the others are here, okay?"

Shang Guanxi froze. "How could we do that?"

"Please!" Bing Yiyi was practically crying at this point.

Shang Guanxi hesitated.

Bing Yiyi waited for a moment and changed her speech a little. "Just for a few days. We can get people to save them after I go abroad, okay?"

The hesitation on Shang Guanxi's face grew even heavier.

"It's just a few days. There are small animals here and also water. It's also summer right now, they won't die of hunger or the cold. Just wait a few days for me to go overseas, then after a few years when the winds have settled, I'll come back. When that time comes, let's get married, okay?" Bing Yiyi seemed to have made up her mind as she said this.

The human heart was fickle. Maybe Shang Guanxi will not like her in the future, but that was fine. As long as she can fool him for now.

She was only afraid that Shang Guanxi would not be fooled.

Shang Guanxi sighed and said, "Alright."

Bing Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief. Weeping in joy, she pounced into Shang Guanxi's arms and buried her face in his chest, saying, "Ah Xi, you're the best."

Shang Guanxi petted her head softly.

At this moment, the sound of footsteps appeared behind the two.

Shang Guanxi looked back and saw three strangers. They were wearing green camouflage clothes with guns in their hands. Those guns looked a little dull, seeming to have been used for a long time.

The muzzles of the three men were aimed at Shang Guanxi's head.

Shang Guanxi reluctantly let go of Bing Yiyi and raised both hands above his head, saying, "Hello, we're lost tourists."

"Tourists?" The man at the front sneered. He said, "Both of you, stand up."

When Bing Yiyi heard the commotion, she turned around and saw their camouflage clothes. She thought they were good people so she immediately got up and said with joy in her eyes, "Can you take us out of this forest?"

The thinner man on the right pulled out a walkie-talkie and said, "Boss, we found two lost tourists here. What do we do?"

After two beeps from the walkie-talkie, a rough voice came out. "Tourists? Did they see your face?"

When they heard these words, both Shang Guanxi and Bing Yiyi's faces changed. Those words did not seem like things a good person would say.

The thin man said to the walkie-talkie, "Yes."

"Then kill them, and hide their bodies."

The terrible guesses in Shang Guanxi and Bing Yiyi's minds came true.

Bing Yiyi couldn't help herself from screaming and hid behind Shang Guanxi.

The skinny guy put away his walkie-talkie and aimed his muzzle at Shang Guanxi's forehead. He was just about to pull the trigger when the man at the front suddenly stopped him and said, "Hold on. It's rare for us to get visitors. It's bad hospitality if we don't show them a good time, right?"

The words "good time" obviously gave both Shang Guanxi and Bing Yiyi the wrong idea. Both of their faces became distorted.

Shang Guanxi coldly said, "If you take us out, we can give you as much money as you want. But if you kill us, you better wait for a painful revenge."

The man laughed and said, "Pitiful children, still struggling at this time."

Shang Guanxi could almost kill with his eyes, and his tone was like ice. "You think I'm kidding?"

The man took a shot at his feet and said, "I don't care who's you are. You're here right now, and you're nothing more than a little lamb waiting for slaughter."

With a bang, the mud splashed, leaving a pit about the size of a finger.

"Ah!!!" Bing Yiyi screamed and fell to the ground.

Her panicked and fearful eyes greatly pleased the three fugitives.

The three men laughed and the atmosphere was friendly.

Now, even the other two who agreed with the plan of ending things quick to avoid trouble were beginning to feel tempted to play around with these two lost tourists as well.