Chapter 106: Third Brother (2)

Seven could feel the sting on his neck. Death was only a centimeter away. If that blade comes in just that one centimeter deeper, he'll most likely die. Though terrified by death's approach, he still overcame his fear and said while trembling, "Ignore me, Brother Bear, just kill him!"

When he heard that, Shang Guanxi put more force into his wrist. The blade pierced into his skin and blood trickled out. He still remained smiling, but the smile looked colder now. "You can try it. We'll see if I die first or your friend Seven here."

Seven's voice was slightly hoarse now as he spoke. "Don't forget, Brother Bear! Our other brethren are still here, we can't involve them!"

When Bing Yiyi saw that their attention was no longer on her, she still felt afraid but for that instant, she knew that this was a very precious chance. If she didn't cherish it, then she would lose it.

Bing Yiyi was shivering and her limbs were soft, but she carefully crawled up, turned around quietly, and planned to run into the forest.

At this moment, the skinny bamboo guy who had been confused about the situation noticed that she was trying to escape, and almost subconsciously, took out his gun. He aimed it at her back and fired.

The bullet passed through Bing Yiyi's waist, coming through in a splatter of blood. Bit by bit, scarlet dyed her white sweatshirt.

Quick! Just a bit more!

She was going to reach safety soon, she could finally leave.

Bing Yiyi was almost overjoyed to the point of tears, but in an instant, power was drained from her body.

Bing Yiyi suddenly felt herself unable to run even an inch more as a throbbing sprain spread out from her waist. First, the blood drained from her face, then it was the disbelief, and following that was the final spread of pain. She could no longer hold on and fell to the ground, her limbs curling up from the pain.

She was in a lot of pain.

She was terrified.

She didn't want to die, but it seemed like death was coming soon.

Fear and pain submerged her like a pool of water. She wanted to break through from that water, but she could only gasp weakly as even her breathing began to feel constricted.

Breathing was no longer something she even had the rights to.

Brother Bear shouted, "What are you doing?!"

Skinny Bamboo shot him an innocent gaze. "She was trying to run."

Brother Bear glanced over at the helpless and miserable girl and thought to himself, what a pity.

Shang Guanxi had only shot her a quick glance before setting his sights back to Brother Bear.

These people had nothing to lose. They could kill without even a single word.

He only hoped that Seven was important to them right now, otherwise, he was likely going to die with only a knife to protect himself.

Seven's face gradually turned even paler.

Brother Bear stared at Shang Guanxi for a long time and said, "Fine, I can let you go."

Shang Guanxi said, "Then put down the gun. I guarantee that I'll let your buddy go once I'm safe-"

Before he could finish, a bullet penetrated through his brow from a high altitude.

Warm blood slowly flowed out from the center of his brows to his nose. As it ran across his nose, it suddenly cooled.

Cold.

He felt gold.

He was also in disbelief.

Why?

Why is he going to die here?

Before he could finish thinking, he lost the ability to continue. His thoughts became stiff as his muscles turned cold, and then his energy went.

Shang Guanxi fell softly to the ground while puzzlement still covered his eyes.

A fit man came out from the forest.

"Third Brother." Brother Bear breathed a sigh of relief.

"Third Brother!" Seven didn't expect to live today and was very excited.

"Third Brother~" Skinny Bamboo waved his hand happily.

There was a scar at the corner of Third Brother's eye that ran down to a corner of his mouth as if a crack had been torn on his face.

He walked over to Bing Yiyi, fired another shot into her, and then turned coldly to the three. "You useless idiots, you actually got threatened by some kid?"

Brother Bear bowed his head in shame. He couldn't refute him, and he didn't dare to. Third Brother is second only to the boss in their organization. He had super strong abilities and also superb skill with guns. Generally, the only people good at using guns within their organization were all Third Brother's apprentices.

Of course, that also included him.

"Clean up here." Third Brother put away his gun and said, "Eight found a lot of fresh foot tracks near the west side of the cliff. These two probably aren't the only ones here. Bring some of the boys over to check and kill them all when you find them."

Skinny Bamboo asked in confusion, "But why? If they haven't noticed us then it'll be less trouble for us to let them go, right?"

"You idiot!" Third Brother was pissed. Then, he took a deep breath and told himself, he's just a fool, don't mind him. Only then did he explain, "They probably know these two. If they don't receive any news from them, then they'll either come looking for them, or they'll report it to the police once their out. Understand?"

Skinny Bamboo finally understood. "Oh right! If the police comes then we'll be in even more danger. What's more, if they find our tracks, then the police will definitely be on our tracks. That's gonna be really annoying."

Third Brother nodded. "Go. Try to find them within these two days. After that, we'll have to evacuate."

"Yes." Brother Bear gave him a firm response and said, "I'll definitely complete this task!"