Chapter 126: Hospital (2)

It took them a lot of effort to reach a hospital in this mess. Ding Xiuxiu had already cried so much that her eyes were swollen red and her nose looked like it was covered in lipstick. Her lips looked so pale that it looked like she almost hadn't eaten or slept in days.

Luo Nuanfeng got out of the car first and picked up Ding Xiuxiu, quickly bringing her into the hospital.

Ye Xi and the others followed closely behind.

Weisheng Lan went to part his car. By the time he came into the hospital, Ye Xi, Nangong Hai, and Dongfang Yu were all waiting outside of the emergency room.

It was peak season for the hospital at this moment. People were shuffling around the halls, and it took Weisheng Lan quite a while before he could reach Ye Xi and the group.

He asked, "What did the doctor say?"

Ye Xi shook her head and said, "He just said he needs to diagnose her. We have no answers yet."

They waited for about ten minutes before Luo Nuanfeng helped the crying Ding Xiuxiu out of the emergency room. A nurse walked over to them and asked them to settle the admission procedures.

Dongfang Yu was sent off to deal with it.

Then, the nurse led them to a ward.

When she saw this scene, a light bulb lit up in Ye Xi's mind. She thought about the most commonly used tear baiting methods in all those movies and TV series-cancer!

As soon as cancer appeared, it doesn't matter whether the male lead screwed over the female lead's entire family or killed them, all of that would turn into smoke in the face of death.

You can say that this was the most severe form of mental retardation.

Ye Xi couldn't help but feel worried. She didn't want to see Ding Xiuxiu get cancer at all. Even though this kid is a little bit wrong in the head, and even a little unreasonable, but she's still okay inside. She's not too bad. At the very least, she's not completely morally bankrupt.

Weisheng Lan patted her back and said, "Don't worry. Luo Nuanfeng doesn't look too worried so it shouldn't be anything serious."

Oh, that's right.

Ye Xi breathed a sigh of relief.

But then, she moved aside a little and thought in her heart: Are you still listening to my thoughts?

Weisheng Lan pursed his lips and looked away.

You're not allowed to listen!

No more!

Understand?!

Ye Xi roared in her mind.

Weisheng Lan glanced at her, his eyes looking innocent.

Ye Xi was unmoved. She stared at him with eyes full of determination.

If you keep listening I'll hit you, you hear me?

Weisheng Lan pursed his lips again. Only this time, there was a bit of amusement in his expression.

Ye Xi glared at him while walking forward. She didn't pay attention to the road and was only following the rest of the guys from the corner of her eye.

Seeing that Ye Xi was about to bump into the door frame, Weisheng Lan's heart jumped and he quickly reached out to pull her.

Ye Xi was startled by his sudden movement. After looking around, she finally realized that she had nearly bumped into the doorframe.

"Thanks," Ye Xi thanked him quickly. Then, he came close to him, stopping right beside his ear, and quietly said, "Stop listening to my thoughts. I'm serious."

Weisheng Lan had yet to say anything when they heard Ding Xiuxiu with her ass on the bed yelling, "Ye Xi, you're too much! I'm almost dead and you still have the time to flirt?!"

Ye Xi was stunned. Flirting? Wha? You think you don't need to take legal responsibilities with your casual remarks?

But since Ding Xiuxiu could still complain and look dissatisfied, she probably wasn't seriously ill.

Ye Xi finally let out her last breath of relief and quietly moved away from Weisheng Lan. She leaned on the doorframe and said, "So what disease do you have?"