Chapter 103: Tourists (1)

Ye Xi and the others used the same method as before by following the tracks, and they soon found Shang Guanxi and Bing Yiyi. The two of them did not go far before finding a tree to rest on, which saved Ye Xi and the others a lot of energy.

After some exchanges, the eight people reached a consensus.

However, they soon diverged.

The source of the differences lied in Bing Yiyi. She was really very fragile. After walking a few steps, she complained that her feet hurt. Then, she kept saying she was tired, hungry or thirsty the whole way through.

When Ye Xi finally couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to scold her, Ding Xiuxiu was the first to begin.

"Why do you have so many problems?"

For Ding Xiuxiu who had always been spoiled and would be so ashamed she wouldn't dare to go out after a little bit of embarrassment. After receiving the baptism of falling down a cliff, meeting possibly poisonous snakes, constantly stepping into puddles, eating possibly non poisonous fruit, and being thirsty, hungry, and tired, even her way of speaking became fierce.

At this moment, she had only spoken a simple sentence, but she sounded much more dignified than when she was scolding people in school.

Bing Yiyi had never paid any attention to Ding Xiuxiu, so being spoken to in this way caused her to get angry instantly. She rebutted, "Do you think I'm as rough as you?"

Ding Xiuxiu sneered, looking quite like Ye Xi, and spoke to her in a very contemptuous tone. "Oh wow, so you think you're so much more precious, huh? Do you think any of us are less rich than you or less loved by our parents?"

Her words were slowly becoming a little unreasonable. After all, they weren't familiar enough to visit each other's houses to play, so how would they know whose parents loved them more?

But to translate it, it means: Who's not a little princess here?

Ye Xi couldn't help but curl up the corners of her mouth, but felt that laughing right now was a bit inappropriate so she tried her best to push it back down, looking just like Bing Yiyi who was furious at this moment.

Wei Shenglan and the others were all "gentlemen", and boys don't fight with girls. None of them said anything, much less now when two girls were fighting each other.

And so, all of them stood at the side, enjoying the show.

The one thing that bothers Bing Yiyi the most in her life was the fact that her family situation really was nothing much in comparison to these people. For Ding Xiuxiu to point that out right now was like spreading salt on her wound. She immediately got angry and said, "You think I wanted to go with you people?"

Ding Xiuxiu laughed. That action was slightly arrogant and also filled with disdain.

Bing Yiyi couldn't stand this humiliation. She ignored everyone else here and turned around, taking a different path.

When Shang Guanxi saw her leave, he showed Wei Shenglan and the others a reluctant smile and followed her.

It wasn't until the two disappeared into the intricate woods did Ding Xiuxiu look at Ye Xi and say, "Is Shang Guanxi sick in the head? How could he like a shrew like Bing Yiyi?"

Ye Xi looked speechlessly at her. You two villains can stop biting at each other now, okay?

Ding Xiuxiu got no reply and even received such a questionable look. She felt unsatisfied and it bothered her a lot, so she asked, "Am I wrong?"

Nan Gonghai chuckled. "Actually, Xiuxiu. You should think about how Ye Xi treated them in school before."

Ding Xiuxiu's cheeks turned red in an instant. She quietly walked to the corner and stopped talking. If she could be born again, then she wanted to go back one minute ago and take back what she just said.

But thanks to Ding Xiuxiu's blunder, the stiff atmosphere had become much better now.

On the other side, after feeling very wronged. she walked for a long time without feeling any pain in her feet as if they were under anesthesia. By the time she got less angry, she stopped and turned around. As she expected, Shang Guanxi followed her. The last bit of anger in her mind finally disappeared.

No matter what others say, and no matter how they treat her, at least Shang Guanxi was still here.

Bing Yiyi's year of isolation was completely soothed at this moment.

Bing Yiyi's figure had gone soft as she sat down gracefully on the ground. When she raised her head again, her eyes were misty.

Shang Guanxi's heart felt sour. He went over to help her up and asked, "Does your feet hurt?"

Bing Yiyi spoke softly, "Yeah..."

Shang Guanxi asked hesitantly, "Would you like me to carry you?"

Bing Yiyi nodded. "Yeah. Thanks, Ah Xi."

Shang Guanxi smiled. "You don't have to thank me."

Bing Yiyi leaned over Shang Guanxi's back and mumbled softly in his ears.

Shang Guanxi felt a little itchy so he tried to move away.

Bing Yiyi saw his ears turning red in an instant and she felt a little pleased.

There was zero chance of her getting together with Wei Shenglan now, but Shang Guanxi was fine too.

With the determination set in her heart, her attitude towards Shang Guanxi was much more intimate.

The atmosphere along the way was very ambiguous. Shang Guanxi was very happy. He wasn't stupid, so naturally, he could see the changes in Bing Yiyi towards him.

Even though Shang Guanxi was a guy and had way more strength than Bing Yiyi, he had still been starving for some time, and he didn't drink any water either. So, carrying Bing Yiyi who was more than 120 pounds on his back still made him tired.