Chapter 114: Sturdy Man (1)

Facing Luo Nuanfeng who was calm and brave, everyone expressed their gratitude and worry, before moving out of the way.

Luo Nuanfeng took a deep breath as this was the first time he encountered this situation too. He was a bit nervous as he walked to the pit, looking down. Once he thought it was ok, he found the right spot and jumped down.

Ye Xi and the others followed his footsteps, walking to the pit and surrounding it.

Ye Xi watched as he safely landed but then slipped, sitting on top of a study man's butt. She couldn't help but have her thoughts in the gutter.

Butt against butt...

But! Now's not the time to think about this.

Ye Xi got rid of the strange thoughts in her mind and said in a calm tone, "Throw the guns up and don't forget to look for ammunition clips and such."

She said this calmly and steadily, making Luo Nuanfeng feel less gloomy for sitting on a stranger's butt. He stood up and patted his butt, nodding when he looked at her. Then, he began to bend down and look for guns.

No one say anything right now and it was getting darker. Howls and wails rang in the forest.

Wei Shenglan suddenly thought of something and he said, "If someone wakes up, don't be nervous. Grab a rock and knock them out again. We'll remind you."

"Ok." Luo Nuanfeng grabbed two guns and tossed it up, towards a spot no one was standing.

Luo Nuanfeng aimed at the right angle and the guns landed safely. After having experience, he sped up and within a few minutes, he had tossed tens of guns up the pit.

"Nuanfeng!" Ding Xiuxiu suddenly hollered in shock and said, "Behind you!"

Right now, Luo Nuanfeng was holding the last gun and without thinking, he turned around and aimed the gun behind you.

Behind was a wall.

Luo Nuanfeng immediately understood that the person who woke up hadn't climbed up yet, so he lowered the muzzle of the gun.

Before the person could find out what happened, the muzzle of the gun was pointed at him. He raised his hands and surrendered.

Ye Xi and the others grabbed the guns that Luo Nuanfeng had tossed up and pointed at the person who just woke up as well.

Wei Shenglan said, "Luo Nuanfeng, let him help you climb back up. It will be quicker this way."

Luo Nuanfeng nodded and said to the person, "Get up."

The man on the ground climbed up tactfully.

Luo Nuanfeng stared at the wall and said, "Go over there and kneel down."

The man stared at the circle of guns pointed at him and sweat dripped down the tip of his nose.

He took a deep breath and walked over, kneeling there.

Luo Nuanfeng stepped on his shoulder and Wei Shenglan placed the gun down, helping him up.

Luo Nuanfeng extended his arm and almost grabbed Wei Shenglan's hand. He jumped off the man's shoulders and tossed the gun in his hands up, stepping back on the man's shoulders. There were some bumpy marks on the wall and some stones protruding, helping him climb up.

Luo Nuanfeng climbed a bit and then finally grabbed Wei Shenglan's hands.

With Wei Shenglan pulling him up, it was much easier for Luo Nuanfeng as he climbed out of the pit in a few moves.

Once Luo Nuanfeng got out of the pit, he patted the dust on his body and then picked up the gun.

Ye Xi said, "Let's go."

Nan Gonghai pointed the gun towards the thigh of the person who just stood up, saying, "We should do something else."

Ye Xi looked towards him and asked, "What should we do?"

Nan Gonghai said faintly, "Get rid of our enemies forever."

The sturdy man who just woke up took a huge step back in horror. He yelled loudly, "Please don't kill me!"

Ye Xi knitted her eyebrows and said, "There's no need to murder someone."

Ding Xiuxiu agreed. "Right...we shouldn't be doing this."

The others didn't place their guns down, but they didn't say anything either.

Nan Gonghai glanced at them and softly chuckled, saying, "What are you guys thinking? I'm saying that we should shoot their thighs, so they can't walk. They won't die and they probably have companions who will come and save them. If we don't do this, when their companions come, wouldn't we be dead for sure?"

Again, Ding Xiuxiu asked the crucial question, "If they don't have any companions, they may die from loss of blood. Then what happens?"

Ye Xi thought Ding Xiuxiu was saying the right thing, so she didn't add on.

Nan Gonghai said, "I think they do."

Ding Xiuxiu wanted to say that they can't just rely on instinct when Wei Shenglan said, "I agree with Xiao Hai's idea."

Hearing him, Ye Xi knew that he probably read the thoughts of the person who woke up and found out they did have companions. Therefore, she didn't ask anymore questions and picked up her gun, saying, "I also agree with Xiao Hai's idea."

Ding Xiuxiu looked at the others, but they didn't say anything. However, they held the guns, indicating their approval.

Ding Xiuxiu didn't say anything else now, raising her gun as well.

The guns have silencers, so whenever they fired, one could hear only a few bangs.

Wei Shenglan fired and then looked at Ye Xi and Ding Xiuxiu.

The two awkwardly stared at each other.