Part 23 : Family

This chapter is dedicated to this pretty soul CreatingFictions

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! Loads and loads of love to you!
Sorry for the late wish. I hope the chapter makes it up to you!

"Bhabhi?"

"Bhabhi?!"

"Ha..haan?" Ashi came out of her thoughts and turned to Ayaansh who had been calling her.

Ayaansh and Aniket looked at each other.

"Kya hua, Ashi? Pareshaan ho kisi baat se?" Aniket asked gently walking closer to her.

"Nhi, Ani. Bas thoda thak gyi hoon." Ashi smiled for him. Arnav had told her everything was fine. Though she was worried but she didn't want the boys to worry needlessly.

"Toh aap aaram karo na." Ayaansh said and dragged her to sit on the sofa.

"Mai thik hoon, Ayu, bas..."

"Kuch nhi sunna mujhe, Bhabhi." Ayaansh made her sit firmly.

"Aaram se baitho yahan. I'll get you coffee." Aniket said and went to the kitchen.

Ayaansh didn't give her a chance to protest and reached for her forehead. "Headache ho rha hai, Bhabhi? Massage kar doon?"

Ashi smiled at his concern and caressed his face lovingly. "Nhi, bachcha. Tere Bhaiyu gye na coffee lane. I'll be fine."

Aniket came back with her coffee and handed her the cup.

"Thank you, Ani."

Aryan came down bouncing and approached them. "Bohot bhookh lagi hai, Bhabhi. Dinner kare?"

"Haan, abhi deti hoon." Ashi immediately kept the coffee aside and was about to get up but Aniket made her sit back and glared at Aryan.

"Khud nhi le sakta tu?"

"Bhabhi ke sir me dard hai, Aru. Unhe aaram karne de." Ayaansh said slinging an arm around Aryan.

"Sorry, Bhabhi." Aryan said guiltily.

Ashi smiled. "Mai thik hoon, bachcha." She looked at Aniket. "Dinner ka time ho hi gya, Ani. Aa jao tum log mai laga deti hoon."

Aniket glared at her. "Chup chap baithi raho tum. Hum khud le lenge ek din toh pahad nhi toot jayega."

"Haan, Bhabhi, mai toh yoon hi keh raha tha. Aap rest karo. Thodi der ruk ke kha lenge." Aryan said.

Ashi sighed. She couldn't win when Singhania brothers were in that mode.

"Bhaiya kab tak aayenge?" Aryan asked after a minute.

"Aa jayenge." Ashi replied nonchalantly.

They talked randomly as Ashi sipped her coffee. After she was done, she looked at Aniket. "Ani, dinner ka time ho gya. Can you get me my dinner please?"

Aniket gave her a hopeless look. He knew what she was doing.

"Arey, jao na, Bhaiyu. Bhabhi ko bhookh lagi hogi." Aryan nudged him.

Aniket sighed and left. Whe he came back with a plate of food, he saw Ayaansh giving Ashi head massage while Aryan telling her about his school.

"Yeh dekho dono ko, ek sir dard de rha hai aur dusra uss sir dard ko kam karne ke koshish kar rha hai." Aniket said sarcastically as he gave Ashi the plate of food. "Ekdam perfect!"

Aryan and Ayaansh glared at him. Aniket shrugged. "Shi toh keh raha hoon. Ek hi thaali ke chatte batte ho dono!"

Ashi hit Aniket on shoulders playfully. "Kyun pareshan kar rhe ho unhe!"