Part 27 : Song made up of heartbeats!

When Ayaansh came back from school, his face was glowing with happiness. Ashi saw him come and approached him.

"Bhabhiiiii.."

Ayaansh dumped his school bag on sofa and twirled her around. Ashi laughed. "Kya kar rha hai, Ayu?"

"Aapko pata hai aaj kya hua..." Ayaansh made her sit and sat opposite to her. "...I got selected in the auditions, Bhabhi. Aur Ritvik sir ne khud mera naam suggest kiya!"

"Teri awaaz hai hi itni achchi. Ritvik kya koi bhi tujhe zaroor select karta." Ashi caressed his face. She wished she could see him smiling like that more often.

"Bhaiya ghar par hai, Bhabhi?" Ayaansh asked.

Ashi nodded. "Study me hai."

"Mai aata hoon." Ayaansh said as he ran up without a moment of delay.

"Fresh toh ho ja..." Ashi shouted behind him but he was already gone. Ashi shook her head smilingly and was about to leave when he saw Aniket entering.

"Hi, Bhabhi." Aniket saw her and gave a tired smile. "How was the day?"

"Breakfast kiya tha tumne?"

Aniket opened his mouth and closed it back. She wasn't gonna buy his lie. It's better if he kept quiet.

Ashi sighed and got up. "Sit, Aniket, I'll get something for you."

Aniket held her hands to stop her. "Kyun pareshan ho rhi ho, Bhabhi? Mai kha lunga..."

Ashi freed her hands and walked to the kitchen. "Itni samjhdari hoti toh subah kha lete?"

Aniket sat down on the chair with a sigh. Arnav at least cut him some slack seeing the face he pulled out but those charms just didn't work on Ashi. She was well versed with each of his tricks.

Just then Meera came out and sat on a chair beside Aniket. Aniket straightened up a bit. Meera was a very approachable person but her could feel her reluctance towards him. He didn't want to force any relation on her.

"Aap uth gyi naani? Chai lau aapke liye?" Ashi smiled at Meera as she placed a plate of plate in front of Aniket.

"Haan, beta. Tere haathon ki chai se hi sar dard thik hoga ab." Meera said. She had been in her room whole day because of her headache.

"Abhi layi." Ashi went to get the tea. Aniket got up and pulled out a tablet from a drawer.

"Naani,"

Meera looked up when Aniket gave her a glass of water and offered the medicine.

"Dawai kha lijiye aap. Subah se dard hai na aapko, aaram mil jayega dawai se." Aniket said gently.

Meera nodded and took the medicine. Aniket sat back on the chair and started eating. Meera looked at him. "Abhi khana kha rhe ho?"

"Saare Bhai ek jaise hai, Naani. Jab tak do baatein sun nhi lete tab tak chain nhi aata." Ashi threw Aniket a look as she gave Meera her tea and sat down beside Aniket.

Meera smiled reluctantly. She didn't have anything against Aniket but everytime she looked at him, she felt she was missing out something. She couldn't put her finger on what exactly it was but Aniket somehow made her restless.

"Bas ho gya, Bhabhi.." Aniket said when Ashi served him another roti.

Ashi ignored him and put the roti on his plate.

"Bhabhi..."

"Yeh time hai tumhare nashte ka? Shaam ho chuka hai aur tera pet bhar gya itne se me?"

"Nashta? Mujhe laga lunch late kar rhe ho." Meera couldn't help herself intervening.