Epilogue

Aryan and Ayaansh looked at each other and then at Arnav and Ashi who were having a glaring competition in which no one was ready to back down.

Suppressing his laughter with great difficulty, Aryan leaned closer to Ayaansh and whispered in his ears. "Aapko kya lagta hai? Kon pehle back out karega? My bet is Bhaiya! Lagao shart?"

Ayaansh chuckled. "You think I'm stupid? Obviously, Bhaiya!"

"Aapki problem kya hai, Arnav?" Ashi asked, trying to keep her annoyance at bay.

"I'm just asking for my phone, Ashi!"

"You will not get it!" Ashi declared.

"Ashi, just give it to me for half an hour. Please?"

"You'll not get it, Arnav!"

"Ashi, please yaar thodi der..."

"No!" Ashi walked out annoyed.

Aniket burst out laughing. Ayaansh and Aryan were no less. Arnav shot them a disgusting look and whacked Aniket without thinking. Aniket shrugged it off and laughed shamelessly. He wasn't gonna miss the opportunity of teasing Arnav for his life. It was the ultimate joy to see the mighty Arnav Singhania getting bossed around.

"Bhabhi is perfect, Bhaiya!" Aniket told him gleefully. "She's the best thing that happened to you!"

"Of course you would say that, you idiot!" Arnav took a jibe.

"Bhabhi is the best!" Ayaansh and Aryan quickly jumped into the conversation.

Aniket reached out to hi fi with them who obliged happily.

Arnav shook his head at them. He was outnumbered among his own brothers.

The nurse walked in with Arnav's medicine. She took the injection to fill the syringe.

While Ayaansh moved from his place, Aryan's hold tightened over Arnav's hands. He was scared of injections. Arnav pulled him closer to himself to block his view of the injection. He knew Aryan wouldn't leave his side.

Ayaansh looked at the with a fond smile. The nurse was injecting Arnav but it was Aryan who looked ready burst into tears while Arnav was muttering sweet nothings to him.

"Ho gya! Aap baki ki medicines le lijiye." Nurse smiled at them before leaving.

"Jyada dard hua, Bhaiya?" Aryan asked innocently.

"Nhi, beta, tu tha na mere saath. Bilkul dard nhi hua!"

Aryan smiled heartily.

"Kuch khaya?" Arnav caressed his face gently.

"Bhabhi ne khila diya hum teeno ko, Bhaiya. Humari chinta mat karo aap." Aniket replied. "Aap rest kar lo thodi der."

"Kar loonga mai rest. Tum log ab ghar jao."

None of them even moved from their places.

"Ani.." Arnav turned to Aniket. He knew only Aniket could make the boys listen.

"I'm very tired, Bhaiya. Sone do mujhe." Aniket lied down on the couch and closed his eyes before Arnav could say anything.

Ayaansh chuckled.

"Bohot hasi aa rhi hai tujhe?" Arnav fake glared at him.

Ayaansh nodded and then shook his head.

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Ayaansh huffed and snuggled to Arnav. He only wanted to feel Arnav's presence. He had never know how overwhelming it was to have a family. Family that loved you without any conditions or expectations. It took a long time for him to understand the true definition of family but he did. He may not have gotten the family he wanted but now he had the family he needed and he would never let go of them!