Chapter 22

This chapter has some very, very soft Draco...and awkwardly cute sexy times

---

It was not her choice, but Jane was going to sleep in Draco's bed tonight. The room was neat and smelled like fresh linens, the ocean and cologne and had beautiful low lighting that made the whole room feel cozy and sensual. His bed was large, at least a king size, and low to the ground. Jane tried not to think about how many women he'd had in it. Would Jane be the tenth? Or the hundredth?

After she dried off from the ocean, she went into Draco's closet and found a plain white t-shirt. It was a warm night so Jane just wore some clean panties underneath and settled into bed, leaning her back against the headboard.

Draco entered the room with a towel in his hands. Water dripped from his hair onto the floor. He took one look at Jane sitting on her bed in his t-shirt and made a noise that was somewhere between a groan and a scream.

"God fucking damn it," he growled.

"What?"

He gestured at her body. "You're looking like that- in my bed- and expect me not to fuck you?"

Jane scooted forward to sit on her knees. "I only said that I needed you to be gentle. If you can't do that, then-"

Draco interrupted her. "You're not made of fucking tissue paper."

"You don't get it," Jane emphasized. "All you know are quick, fast shags with girls who never say no to you. You fuck. But you don't make love."

Draco stepped forward. His wet Calvin Klein boxers adhered to his body lewdly. "You think I've never made love?"

"No. Not where it actually means something."

"You mean that little-dick you lost your virginity to made love to you?" Draco rolled his eyes. He had a talent for scathing sarcasm. Jane was left without a smart comeback.

"I... I mean... yes. That's what I thought, at least." She shrugged. "But obviously it meant more to me than it did to him."

Draco hung the towel on a hook on the wall. "How the hell did you end up screwing this guy, anyway?"

"He was my best friend's older brother." Jane wasn't sure why she was explaining all this to Draco. She just had a gut feeling that she could be honest with him because she knew that he didn't know her, and probably wouldn't care. "He'd known me since I was eleven, and taught me everything about sailing, and how to play cards. I loved him so much that I gave him my virginity. Then I found out the next day he was just using me."

Jane sighed. She realized she had never told anyone this before: not even Ron. And now she had just told one of her deepest secrets to Draco Malfoy, who probably couldn't care less.

Jane watched as Draco strode over to the bed and stood over her. "You should get a re-do, then."

Jane's heart was in her throat. "With you?"

"I may not be a prince, but I am good at sex. You don't love me. I don't love you. It'll just be some good, straightforward, vanilla sex, which I honestly haven't done in a while." Draco gave her a slight smirk. "And I promise I'll try to be gentle."

Jane looked up at him. There were a million reasons for her to say no- but right now, she couldn't think of a single one. All that was in her mind was how good it would feel to finally have him inside her.

"What do you say?" Draco asked.

"Yes," she breathed. "Please."

Using his hands as her guide, he lowered her body down onto the bed until she was flat on her back. Then, he took his time getting into position above her, lifting up the shirt she was wearing slightly to reveal the soft skin of her stomach.