Chapter 26

A spicy song for a spicy chapter~~ I have a whole playlist for this fanfic actually! Lmk if I should share.

---

Draco took her down the stairs. The boat had a bedroom- of fucking course it did. It was a welcome sight, actually. They shed their clothing one item at a time, pawing at each other like animals until they both collapsed onto the white linen bed bathed in moonlight coming in from the circular window.

With every kiss he planted down her jaw and neck it became more and more obvious that their relationship was inching closer to real. Draco had just admitted he was afraid of losing her. And with every day that passed, it became harder for her to not think about how much she wanted him. Wanting to show how much she desired him, she unzipped his pants.

He was already hard. He helped her move his pants and boxers aside so that he was in full view of her. Even longer than she remembered.

Without allowing herself a second thought, she wrapped her mouth around him. He had pleasured her with his tongue before; now it was her turn to return the favor.

She didn't have a ton of experience with blowjobs, but knew what guys liked- the tongue tracing circles around the tip while keeping a tight seal with her lips. Draco seemed to like what she did. His breath wavered, drawing in deeply and then hitching in his throat when she hit a good spot.

"Let me use your mouth." He commanded. She nodded her consent.

His hand weaved into her dark hair and cradled the back of her head. With that, he was able to guide her head up and down along his length, with the speed and depth that he desired. Jane could feel him in the back of her throat. A gagging reflex began to rise up within her, but she suppressed it as much as she could. It turned her on to no end to see his face of mindless ecstasy.

His dick hit the back of her throat over and over again as many times as he wished before finally letting her go. Jane breathed in a lung-ful of relieving air as he said, "good girl," and wrapped a hand around her throat. Switching their positions in an instant so that she was beneath him, he said, "I need to be inside of you. Right now."

"Thank god-" she was cut off by Draco pulling her ankles until she was on the edge of the bed. Then, he flipped her over, so her bare stomach was on the soft sheets. She heard the crinkling of a condom wrapper.

"I'm done being gentle with you." He snarled.

"Do whatever you want with me," she whispered.

Draco's mouth went to her ear. "Don't say things you can't take back."

He entered her from behind. It was a tight fit, and Jane tilted her hips to accept him, for him to fill her up. The angle made him feel twice as big as he did before, and he was rubbing against a sensitive spot that made her utter an involuntary moan every time he went in and out.

He kept his head close to her ear and wrapped his hand around her neck. "Your voice makes me want to cum," he whispered. He thrust harder and harder every time she moaned. He stopped to give another order. "Give me your hands."

She offered her hands to him. As she held them out behind her, she wondered what he was doing- and then felt the silk of a necktie tighten around her wrists, binding her arms behind her back.

"Why did you tie my hands together?" Jane breathed.

"So that you have no choice but to trust me. There's something so.... Hot about having your pain or pleasure in someone else's hands." Draco exhaled. "Besides, seeing you tied up is sexy as hell." And then, he re-entered her, and began to thrust even harder than before. Jane was pretty sure that her eyes were rolling back in her head- but she didn't really know- she was somewhere else, in a world of pure euphoria.

She thought things couldn't feel any better; until he reached his arm around and started playing with her clit. His fingers danced around, never quite pressing the way she needed him to, giving her pleasure and then taking it away. He knew what he was doing. He wanted to tease her.

His fingers stopped on her clit. "If you want me to keep going, say my name."

His command was easily fulfilled. "Draco," she moaned. "Please... don't stop."

Satisfied, his fingers pressed into her, and the sensation made her whole body leap into orgasm.

"Draco...!" As she came apart, he pressed his body against her back and put his mouth on her ear.

"Jane." He took her face in his hand, pulling her head back so he could kiss her. "You're mine now, princess."

He moaned as he released himself into her. Their bodies pressed against each other so tightly that not an inch of space was left between them. All Jane wanted was for Draco to have his way with her every night for the rest of her life. She wanted to come apart in his arms with the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced over and over again.

He laid beside her on the bed, and kissed her. Moonlight illuminated his face in a bluish glow. "I've chosen you over my own family. I may not know who you are, but I know what we have is real."

Jane kissed him, her legs wrapping around his waist. "Good. Because I'm not leaving."

---

Murder your aunt for me so I know it's real. lmao. -kittyhawk