Intro

When Leah Williamson finds out that her mortal enemy and secret crush signs for Arsenal hell breaks loose. It is hard enough seeing her at the different competitions but seeing her every day and having to keep it civil is way worse. She always thought the younger girl was hot, to be fair everyone did. When she had signed for FC Barcelona at 18 all Leah could feel was jealousy and when younger girl made the A-team a year later, she was still very much jealous. Not that Leah was a bad soccer player, the younger girl had more confidence and way more talent. That was something she would never admit to anyone, except Jordan. Her ex-teammate and secret girlfriend, they talked about everything and when they broke up after the Euros Leah's entire world shattered.

Now she was forced to play for Arsenal without the comfort of Jordan and with Ottilia. The only positive thing was that she had stopped so many of Ottilia's chances in the semifinal of the European championships. She was a defender and did her job great, stopping Ottilia and then winning the Euros was something she was immensely proud of. Unfortunately, she couldn't rub it in the new signings face because they were not yet friends. She would though. When they had gotten to know each other better. If they would get to know each other better and become friends. Leah had not exactly been nice, or even civil during the Euros. She had gotten a yellow for pushing down the younger player after a tackle that was everything else but nice. At least she was the one who got Ottilia down on the pitch, she just hated when the younger one was trying to get up. It was a fair yellow, if she had been the ref, it would have been a red. She was very thankful that it was only a yellow. The captain getting a red during a semifinal was not something anyone would be proud of.

She never did this because she hated the younger player, she did it because she loved her. It was something she wouldn't admit to herself nor anyone else, but it was the truth. Leah never got over her crush, no matter how much she convinced herself and everyone else that she did.

What do we think about it so far? I promise there will be longer chapters. 

Love E