You are in love (Chapter 40)

During a year me and Leah planned our wedding and future. We got married in the summer of 2026, with all our families and friends attending. It was a big wedding, an expensive one if I'm being honest. We both wanted that, a big wedding with everyone we loved there. Even though that meant spending a lot of money.

When we said our wows there wasn't a dry eye in the church. In every picture during the wedding, you can see tears in my eyes. There were speeches being held during the dinner, with my parents, Leah's parent and some of our friends speaking. We each had several bridesmaids. Mine were Elisa, Fridolina, Viv, Katie, Beth, and Magdalena. While Leah had Lia, Kiera, Georgia, her cousin Jordan, Alex Scott, and Laura. The entirety of Arsenal was there, as well as the England team, the Sweden team, and most girls from Barcelona. That was not the only people being there, as both me and Leah had big families that all wanted to be there for us. For us they all mattered. It was beautiful that they all wanted to be there for us, celebrating that we had found the love of our lives.

That night was our first night in our new home. It was a big house in St. Albans that we had decorated for months before we moved in. The two of us had painted every single room a different colour and had done the wallpaper. It was the perfect blend of me and Leah. The house had space for the two of us and our future children. We only spent one night there before leaving for our honeymoon. It was two weeks in paradise, drinking, eating, tanning and enjoying ourselves before falling asleep together.

After the world cup of 2027 which England won against us, we had decided to start IVF. Our first three tries were unsuccessful and ended with me miscarrying. The fourth time however was successful, and on the seventeenth of November 2028 our daughter Analisa was born. I ended my career after my first pregnancy. I felt content with being a stay-at-home mom while Leah pursued her dream. In late 2030 we had our second try with IVF, and I fell pregnant again. Our second daughter was born on the third of May 2031. Leah continued her career for four more years. When she retired, she took up coaching. I, on the other hand became a writer. It was something I did when I was home with our children. In the end I wrote 53 different novels and short stories. All of them were published. In total it was 30 books, with 20 of them being novels and the other 10 being my short stories.

We settled down in St. Albans with our children. Our youngest decided to pursue a career in football, just like her parents. Our older daughter became a pilot and flew all around the world. For as long as we could Leah and I travelled together, exploring new places and finding happiness. We lived happily together. For 65 years she was my everything, that was until she took her last breath in 2088. I lived for two more years. Without her I fell out of love with life. If you love someone for 65 years than they become your life. My death was inevitable, a heart attack while I was sleeping at the home, I was in. People mourned me and I was happy to finally escape the hellhole that had become my life. Without Leah it wasn't worth living.

This is the end of Castles Crumbling. It took me three months to write, and I enjoyed spending time with Leah, Ottilia and you all. 

Thank you for 50k reads everyone!!!

Anyways check out my new book "Foolish one" 

Love from me!!