Bad Idea, Right? (Chapter 13)

We had lunch in a small park close to the stadium. Everyone was there and small talking with each other. I sat with Viv and Beth on a bench when Leah walked up to us. "Can I sit here?" She asked as she sat down. "You can't." I answered jokingly and she jumped up in less than a second. "Sorry" she said as she tried to walk away. I grabber her arm and pulled her down. "I'm joking Lee. Sit down" I said, and she let out a small laugh. The four of us just talked to each other. Getting into the spirit of the game and focusing on what we were about to do. 

We walked back to the stadium and got ready for the game. Me redoing my ponytail seven times, my favourite prime number. I had done that since I started playing football, and now it was a gameday tradition that I needed to do. It's one of my many superstitions. I also needed to put on my left shoe first but tie my right one before the other one. I took a photo off my shirt hanging in the locker room and posted it to my story with the caption "Game Day feels." I turned my phone off and put it in my bag. I always had it on flight mode to not be disturbed by comments. 

Kim Little walked first, with Manu behind her and us all following in number order. That meant I was right before Leah, she flashed me a smile as we got in line. I made small talk with my mascot and made sure she was comfortable. I always made sure that the two of us knew where their family were sitting and waved to them when we walked out. It always made the children feel happy and appreciated, I would have wanted that when I was a child.

The game started, and after the first 45 minutes, it was still 0-0. Jonas barely said anything in the pause. Just telling us to continue doing what we did in the first period. According to him the goals would come if we continued. We all agreed with him and went out for the second time. Ten minutes later and we scored. I passed the ball through their defence line and it landed at Vivs feet. He touching it once, moving it sideways, the goalkeeper throwing herself to save the ball while Viv shoots it in the net. 0-1 to us. Viv turned around and jumped up on my back. Screaming while the rest of our team jumping around us. The rest of the game was goalless, and we won.

We all showered really slowly, loud music playing in the background. It was really a blend of old music and new music, a lot of Taylor Swift since Viv, Leah, and I liked her. Leah is always controlling the music, trying to satisfy everyone. At this moment London boy came on, one of my favourites. "They say home is where the heart is. But God, I love the English." I sang, almost screaming. I wasn't the only one, Viv sang the same. Shooting glares at Beth, who showed her a hand heart. I really wanted someone to love me the way that the two of them did. I was very much not happy single. How could I be after a two year relationship with the girl I thought I would marry someday. "You like Taylor?" Leah asked quietly. "Of course I do," I answered with a smile. It was always a bit awkward talking in the locker room. Especially when the only thing you are wearing is underwear. And when it was your first game and you wanted to look good, so you are wearing thongs and a see-through bra.  Luckily, Leah wasn't wearing anything more. "Well have you found yourself a London Boy yet?" Leah asked me. "No, I'm a lesbian. Very much not attracted to boys." I answered her. She let out a small laugh. "But the girls here are hot, so that is a big plus." I continued. "Sorry for assuming that you are straight." Leah said, her smile had been washed away from her face. "No problem, most people do. I'm not even out to the public, but people close to me know." I continued with a smile. I didn't want this conversation to become awkward. "Well, I'm also gay. Maybe not a lesbian but anyway." Leah answered. "Congratulations on liking girls. We are so much hotter than guys" I said loudly before whispering in her ear,"and better at sex."

Ending at a fun part

Also way to long since I played football so excuse my writing.

Fainted in PE yesterday and was home for a total of 45 minutes. Same the day before that and today. So slower updates are to be expected. Also have a lot of tests at the moment which means no time for writing. Sorry :(

Love E