What am I doing here? (Chapter 2)

We arrived at the training center, and I was the last one out of the car. I had only been here once before, and it was when I signed for them. It was an experience and I had felt so out of place. At least this time I had some support, not that I knew either Beth or Viv that well, or even at all, it was nice with some support. The only two players in the team that I knew were Lina Hurtig and Stina Blackstenius. I knew them both from the Swedish national team for which we all played. For what I knew none of them were here at the moment, they could be, I just haven't seen them yet.

The two older girls led me inside and into Jonas' office. He was sitting there so calmly, like nothing of this was out of the ordinary. My heart was beating like crazy; I could feel the pulse in my head and knew what was coming. I looked around and first named the five things I could see, four things I could touch and so on. It was not the most helpful tactic, but it distracted me enough for it to go over without any visible symptoms. "Hello Ottilia! I just wanted to personally welcome you to Arsenal. I will be your head-coach and you can call me Jonas. I am really glad you decided to sign for us, and the entire team is agreeing with me." He said, I just nodded and without even stopping he continued his talk. He must have done this so many times by now. "We are looking for an apartment for you, unfortunately the one we have found are not free until the end of next month. If it is okay with you, maybe you can stay with Beth and Viv until we can rent the apartment for. They have a free room and are more than happy to take you in. I will give you some time to think about it when you tour the facilities." He said before stopping and giving me a look saying I needed to answer. "Some waiting time sounds good before I make my decision. But I am really happy to be here." I said with a smile.

I heard a loud knock on the door and Jonas went to open it. In came the only person I didn't hope to see. The one who for some reason had always hated me. I had never done anything against her and during the semifinal at the Euros she had tackled me so unfair and when I tried to get up, she had just pushed me down again. I had to admit that she was pretty, with her blonde hair, blue eyes and features that I would kill for. "You have requested my presence." She said while looking at Jonas. Luckily for me she hadn't seen me yet, when she did, I knew her happy expression would disappear. "Can you show Ottilia around?" He asked her. That wasn't something I had planned for or even thought would happen. I thought that we were done, and he just had a meeting with her, how would this go? She hated me. "I would ask Kim, but she told me yesterday that she is down with a stomach bug." Jonas continued. As soon as he said that the expression on Leah's face changed, not to something happier but an almost angry look. "No problem, I would love to" she said, managing to make it sound unnaturally sweet. "Thank you Leah, you are the best." Jonas answered before letting us both out of the office.

Shorter chapter today. Posting a lot at the moment so everyone can get into the story. I felt like this was a good time to stop. I know it isn't so fun at the moment but all introductions need to be made. Hope you like it

Love E