Morning Love (Chapter 19)

We walked hand in hand into her apartment. She closed the door behind us and a second later the distance between us. I felt her lips against mine. They were so soft, everything I had ever wished for. Even though I didn't know it at that moment. I kissed her back, her hands were travelling all over my back. Sending shivers through my body, but they good shivers. The kiss continued until we were both out of breath. Only taking a second to breathe until I kissed her again. The rest of the night was a blur. We had slept with each other, and I don't mean that we just slept in the same bed, but we had sex. Something we would have never done sober.

I woke up next to her. The distance between us was nonexistent, every centimetre of our bodies were touching. She was still asleep beside me. She looked so peaceful, with her hair all over the pillow and her face just a few centimetres from mine. I could get used to this. But don't think about it, Ottilia. She will probably feel another way when she wakes up. Don't get your hopes up, it will only hurt more when she breaks your heart.

I got up, not wanting to be here when she woke up. It was a bad decision because she did wake up by me moving. "Get back to bed, it is comfy here." She said, her eyes still closed. I realized I was naked at that exact moment, not to surprising considering what had happened yesterday. "Give me a minute, and I'll be back." I said as I looked through the room for my underwear. They were found quickly, right beside the bed. After I had put it on, I went back to bed. Comforted by Leah's arms around my body. "Can we just stay like this forever?" She asked me, looking into my eyes. "Probably not. We have football Lee, our jobs." I answered her truthfully. "I know, but it is just so comfy." She said, her morning voice was out of this world. "Should I make us breakfast." I heard her ask after fifteen minutes. "Probably, I'm getting hungry to be honest." I answered her with a smile. She stood up from the bed, turning red as she did. Leah was very much naked, and found out about it as soon as she stood up. I looked away quickly, trying to make her feel less embarrassed. A few seconds later I stood up.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I asked her as she looked inside her closet. She threw a t-shirt my way as well as a pair of sweatpants. "Thank you" I said as I put the clothes on. I wasn't planning on walking around in her apartment naked, and my clothes from last night were dirty. "No problems" Leah mumbled at me while putting on her own clothes. "I'm sorry" I said to her, and I was. I made things weird between the two of us. "It's not your fault, I just don't know where I am anymore, or who I am." She answered me while turning around. I went up to her and gave her a hug. "It's okay Lee, we will figure it out together." I said against her shoulder. "Thank you." She whispered back, I could hear how fragile she sounded. It was a full turn from yesterday.

Breakfast was quiet and I went home almost directly after we finished it. I knew she needed some space with her thoughts and I did to.

Me
Still up for coffee and IKEA this afternoon?

Me
Totally get it if you aren't, if you need to think about everything that happened

Leah
Of course I'll help you

Leah
Text me where and when you want to meet

Me
Thank you so much for helping me out

Leah
No problems Sparkles

A saturday treat for all of you.  Have been very busy today with a game and dinner. Still managed to get a chapter written and posted though!!