Reunited (Chapter 25)

For the rest of the week I spent every free moment I had in my new apartment. The painting was done after two more days. With Beth and Viv helping me both days. After that I spent every minute moving the furniture in and unpacking my boxes.

After a week I could finally move in. I was far from done with decorating, but I had all the furniture inside. Some decorations had been put up in my bedroom, along with the paintings I owned being put up in the living room. I had built a bookshelf. Well it was more or less already built, since it was from IKEA. I still saw it as a huge achievement.

Today, Sofia had made the journey from Barcelona to London with my cats. I had really missed them. It was so quiet without them. 

Both Sol and Måne were Abyssinian cats. To the untrained eye some could think they were from the same litter. But they weren't. They came from the same breeder, but two different litters. When I bought them, I wasn't informed about that, and it only came to my attention after three months of having them. It wasn't a problem, they got along really well with each other. 

I stood in the Airport, with flowers in my hand and a big box of chocolates in the other. It was a small thank you for taking care of my cats. I knew that she was a dog person so her doing this really meant a lot to me. "You seriously got me flowers?" I heard her call out when she saw me. "And chocolates, only the best for you." I said and gave her a smile. She took the flowers from my hand and handed me the carrier with the cats. "I probably should have left everything in the car. We will both have our hands full with stuff now." I said and pulled her in for a hug. "It's no problem. You parked close, right?" Sofia asked me as we started walking towards the car. I gave her the answer, I had indeed parked close to the exit. 

The whole way to my apartment was spent talking about how it was going for me here in London. I wanted to talk about other, more fun subjects, but Sofia insisted on talking about Arsenal and London. The journey was quite long, and the London traffic was not in our favor. With Sofia and the cats in the car with me I was happier than I had been for a long time. I had missed my best friend more than I could have imagined. 

I let the cats out as soon as we got home. They could explore on their own, but they didn't. Sol jumped up on my shoulder and Måne trailed after me as I showed Sofia the apartment. It was clear that neither of the cats wanted to spend time without me. I had missed them as much as they had missed me.

After the tour of the apartment, we all sat down on the couch. Instead of talking we watched our phones with a game running in the background. It was dinnertime and I still had nothing in the fridge that could be used for dinner. The only food I had on the shelves were chocolate and broccoli. Since it was Sofia's first time in London she had gotten to decide where we ordered from. It was a simple dinner consisting of nuggets from McDonalds. It was all we needed, and we were both so happy. 

While we waited for the food to arrive my phone was going off. What was going on? I hadn't done anything interesting these past few days, and the next game was in four days. Not close enough for anyone to publish so much stuff.

Arsenals star midfielder and new signing Ottilia Jansson seen welcoming her girlfriend to London

Ottilia Jansson has been in the talk for the past few weeks after her wonderful debut for Arsenal where she assisted Vivianne Miedema with the winning goal. A well-deserved addition to the already strong team that Arsenal has.

Ottilia has been seen at the London Heathrow airport with flowers and chocolates, greeting a girl she seems too be very close with. Said girl has appeared several times on photos with Ottilia. The two of them always standing close to each other. 

Is this the relationship we have all been wanting? How long have the couple been together? And will they last?

We have answered all these questions and more on our website. Ottilia herself has not commented on the photo.

This was exactly what I had been wanting. More attention in the media and all their words were false. I hated the media, I wanted nothing to do with them. But it was part of my work and something I had to live through. Even though it sucked.

The two of us had a laugh about the article and I decided that a post about everything would be great. Not that I would address the media, that was the worst you could do in this situation. No, I just wanted the world to know that my cats were finally home. 

@ottiliajanssonFinally reunited with my sun and my moon

@ottiliajansson
Finally reunited with my sun and my moon. Can't wait for Sol and Måne to get comfortable here in London!!

Äntligen är jag återförenad med min sol och min måne. Jag kan inte vänta tills Sol och Måne blir bekväma här i London!!

@leahwilliamsonn 
How can the two of them be  so cute!?

@bethmead_
I'm so coming to your place tomorrow
^
@viviannemiedema 
Stalker

@katie_mccabe11
Team night at your place tomorrow then?

@sofiagonzáles
Can't wait to have some time without them
^
@ottiliajansson 
They are not that much. I know that in a week you will be missing them :)

@ottiliafan5
The kitten content is back!!!!!

Remember to give the chapter a little star if you enjoy it!!

Also remember to take care of yourself. Ask your friends how they are doing and ask yourself how you are doing. You matter to a lot of people, you matter to me. I personally know that you can hide how you are doing quite easily. Check up on your friends, ask them how they are doing and be kind. Reach out to someone if you suffer, it will make everything easier.