Chapter 1243

For a moment, the crowd started to discuss about the pros and cons of the situation.

At this moment, a voice was heard from outside the door ...

"Reporting to Lord County Head, people from the Chen family have come to seek an audience."

'Chen family?'

The crowd was stunned. Could it be the Chen family of the North Wind Plains' Four Great Families?

Before they could recover from their shock, voices were heard from outside the door.

"Lord County Head, people from the Fang family have come to seek an audience ..."

"Reporting to Lord County Head, people from the Lin and Dong families have also come ..."

Swish!

At that moment, the crowd seemed to have received an extreme shock. Some of them were so shocked that they couldn't say anything ...

The Chen Clan, the Fang Clan, the Lin Clan, and the Dong Clan are all here?

"Let them in."

Mu Ru Yue said calmly.

The matter of the County Head Manor couldn't be hidden from the four families so it was natural for them to come.
However, it had been quite some time since the news of the incident had spread. Therefore, these people had only arrived at Nanyang County now ...

Under the crowd's shocked gazes, four large figures walked in from outside the door.

Fang Tian Ming walked briskly toward Mu Ru Yue. "Lord County Head, we are late."

"Have a seat." Mu Ru Yue waved her hand as she said calmly.

"Yes."

Fang Tianming's eyes were filled with respect. It was as if he was treating his own master with respect. Everyone who saw this was confused.

Mu Ru Yue did indeed have a powerful magical beast.

But the four families of the North Wind Plains had Divine Emperors. Yet, they actually listened to her orders ... What ... What was going on?

Yet, an even greater shock had yet to come.

Before the people of the four families could sit down, a report was heard from outside the door. "Reporting to Lord County Head, a grey-robed Venerable has come to visit."

'Grey-robed Venerable?'

At this moment, everyone widened their eyes as though they had heard wrongly.

Who was the grey-robed Venerable?

It was said that no one knew how powerful he was. He was also known as the number one expert of the North Wind Plains. How could such an expert be attracted to the County Head Manor?

Who was Mu Ru Yue?
How did she know so many experts?

"He has come?

Mu Ru Yue was delighted as she hastily stood up. "Quickly follow me to welcome him."

"No need."

Suddenly, a voice came from outside the door. When everyone turned their heads to look, they saw a handsome man in a gray robe walking in from outside the door. There was a faint smile on his lips, and a gust of wind flashed by as he walked, causing everyone to hold their breaths ...

Strong!

That's right, with just a glance, they could tell how powerful this man was!

As expected of the number one expert of the Northern Plains, he was able to emit such a powerful aura just by walking with the wind ...

"Grandmaster."

Mu Ru Yue smiled. "You're here?"

Grandmaster?

This form of address was like a bolt of lightning that struck Mu Ru Yue's heart.

The grey-robed Reverend was actually her grandmaster.

No wonder, no wonder the Four Great Clans were so respectful to her. It turned out that she actually had the Gray Robed Venerable backing her up ...

"Little girl, you seem to have provoked quite a number of enemies. Not long ago, I heard that your County Governor's Mansion had been massacred, so I hurried over. Fortunately, nothing happened to you. Otherwise, how am I going to explain this to Hua 'er?
You are the only disciple she has accepted ... "

The grey-robed Venerable One shook his head helplessly as a bitter smile appeared on his face.