Chapter 1261

Zhu Zi Yu's gaze turned colder as she continued, "I have been searching for the reason behind his disappearance for the past thousand years. I have also been investigating the traitor of the God Sect. Today, I have finally found that person ..."

Her gaze landed on Tong Xuan after she said that.

"That traitor is Tong Xuan!
He was the one who colluded with the Dan family to harm Sir Wu Wang!
That's right, I have indeed gone to find trouble with Mu Ru Yue to take revenge for Sir Wu Wang! "

Her voice was powerful as she spoke with fury.

"Through a series of investigations, I have found out that Mu Ru Yue is also related to Sir Wu Wang's disappearance!"

"How is that possible?"

Suddenly, a voice of disbelief was heard from the crowd. "Lady Mu is only 30 years old, but Sir Wu Wang has already been missing for a thousand years ..."

Zhu Zi Yu chuckled coldly. "Don't you know that there is a type of revival from the dead called seizing another body?
Through my investigations, there are various signs that indicate that the two of them colluded to harm Sir Wu Wang! "

Tong Xuan's body shuddered from anger as his gaze turned increasingly sinister. He didn't expect that Zhu Zi Yu would use such a method to frame him ...

"Hahaha!
Zhu Zi Yu, my loyalty to Sir Wu Wang is known by the entire God Sect. I'm afraid you are mistaken if you want to frame me using such a method!
I, Tong Xuan, have always been upright. What I didn't do is never done! "

"Frame me?" Zhu Zi Yu chuckled coldly. "What benefits do I have in framing you?"

Tong Xuan was instantly silenced.

Indeed, Zhu Zi Yu didn't have a reason to frame him.

But he was loyal to Sir Wu Wang, so why would he frame him?

"Zhu Zi Yu!"

Lin Ruo Yu's eyes were filled with sharpness as her voice turned cold. "You said that Little Yue framed Wu Wang?
But from what I see, you are the only one who would frame Wu Wang! "

"Hehe."

Zhu Zi Yu chuckled softly as her lips curled into a cold smile. "In my heart, Sir Wu Wang is the heavens. Why would I harm him?
Lin Ruo Yu, did you collude with them to harm Sir Wu Wang? "

"Impudent!"

Lin Ruo Yu's face turned ashen.

Little Yue was Wu Wang's daughter. She had already been sent to the continent when Wu Wang got into trouble, so how could she frame him?

Furthermore, Tong Xuan wouldn't do such a thing.

"Hahaha!"

At this moment, a burst of laughter suddenly came from the void.

When everyone looked over, they saw a figure flash out of the void.

The middle-aged man sneered and said coldly, "Zhu Ziyu, I really admire you for being able to find so much useful information. So what if you know?
Wuwang is already dead. He will never come back. "

If Tong Xuan's disciple was here, he would definitely recognize this man as the Dan Clan Elder who was plotting with Zhu Ziyu in the secret room.

However, he had been locked up by Zhu Ziyu, so no one knew about the relationship between them ...

Whoosh!

The crowd instantly went into an uproar. Everyone looked angrily at the people from Tong Xuan.

"So it was you who harmed Lord Wu Wang!"

"Even the elders of the Dan family have come out. You must be the traitor!
Lord Wu Wang has been so good to you, yet you are actually so ungrateful! "

"Tong Xuan, we were all wrong about you!
You're actually such a treacherous person.
How much benefit did the Dan Clan give you to betray the Divine Gate and Lord Wu Wang?! "