Chapter 1249

"It's the Demonic Dragon!"

The man in black turned pale with fright and hurriedly shouted, "Quick, run! The Demonic Dragon is here!"

However, it was too late because the Demonic Dragon soon appeared above everyone's heads ...

Under the pressure of that powerful aura, at this moment, they all thought that their lives would be lost here ....

The Demonic Dragon lowered his head and his cruel gaze fell upon Ye Sihuang's voice. His gloomy voice sounded extremely frightening in the dark night ...

"Welcome back, my God."

"Demonic Dragon."

Ye Sihuang's eyes slowly darkened and he coldly said, "Kill them!"
"

"Yes!"

Roar!

A dragon's roar shook the entire sky and everyone's hearts trembled. Their eyes were filled with astonishment as they stared blankly at the Demonic Dragon in the sky.

"Oh no, it's a dragon's breath. The Demonic Dragon is going to spit out dragon's breath!"

Everyone finally regained their senses. Their expressions changed drastically and they hurriedly ran down the mountain.

However, it was clearly too late ...

Just as they were panicking for their lives, a dragon's breath sprayed down and flattened the entire valley with a boom ...

In the sky, Ye Sihuang stood on the Demonic Dragon's back and coldly stared at the people who had been reduced to ashes by the dragon's breath. His lips curled into a sinister smile.

"Demonic Dragon, let's go."

The Demonic Dragon asked, "Master, where are we going?"

"The Demon Realm!"

A cold light flashed across Ye Sihuang's eyes and he coldly said, "Sooner or later, more powerful people will come knocking on our door here. I haven't recovered my strength and you can't unleash your full power. Therefore, we'll still encounter danger in the God Realm. Now, I'm going to the Demon Realm. Only there can I grow faster ..."

Most importantly, if he stayed here, his mother would definitely come looking for him.

At that time, if his mother found out about the danger she was in, based on that woman's personality, she would never let him leave.

However, he was unwilling to drag her into such a dangerous situation ...

"Alright, Master. Let's go to the Demon Realm now."

The Demonic Dragon roared and its huge body quickly swam forward. Soon, it disappeared from everyone's view of the night sky.

The night was silent, and only the valley where the battle had taken place showed that someone had been here ...

Suddenly, the woman who was sitting cross-legged on the bed with her eyes closed opened her eyes. A strange emotion flashed through her eyes. "Huang 'er has disappeared."

Bai Ze frowned as he looked at Mu Ru Yue. "Disappear?"

"Not bad!"

Mu Ru Yue nodded. "Even though Huang Er has left me, I can still feel his aura. Now, his aura has already disappeared. It seems that he has left the God Realm ..."

"Leave the God World?
Where would he go after leaving the God Realm?
Hell or the Demon Realm? "

He could not return to the Eighteen Purgatories or the continent. They were the only two places he could go ...

"I'm not sure."

Mu Ru Yue frowned as she shook her head. "Since Xiao Huang Er has left the God Realm, I will prepare for the competition half a year from now. No matter what, I won't lose. I definitely won't lose for Wu Wang ..."

More importantly, the reason she agreed to the competition was to sneak into the Gate of God and find the key to Wuwang's disappearance ...

She believed that somewhere, he must still be alive ...

But before Mu Ru Yue could enter her closed door cultivation, a familiar figure appeared in the County Head's manor ...

Hai Wei's eyes lit up as he hastily went forward. "How is it?"