Chapter 1253

Tong Xuan frowned. After a long time, he said, "Alright then. But there is a rather remote courtyard in the west. Don't go there. Otherwise, even I won't be able to save you ..."

"West?" Mu Ru Yue muttered to herself for a while before a light flashed in her eyes. "Alright, I understand."

Since the West Court didn't allow anyone to enter, Mu Ru Yue believed that there must be something hidden there.

Thus, no matter what, she had to investigate it ...

... ...

The trees were lush and green, and it was overflowing with greenery.

Even though the West Court was remote, it was enveloped in a forest. It didn't seem like a place where no one lived ...

"This is the West Court?"

Mu Ru Yue frowned slightly. With a ray of light in her eyes, she asked, "Wu Chen, do you feel that there are two powerful forces here ...?"

"That's right."

Ye Wu Chen hugged her waist tightly as a peculiar ray of light flashed in his purple eyes.

"This place is indeed slightly different. Since no one has come to this place, why is there a need for people to guard it?"

Mu Ru Yue's eyes gradually darkened.

"I heard from Aunt Yu that father was injured by the Dan family due to a spy from the Divine Sect. Now, Zhu Zi Yu wants to kill him. Could that spy be related to her?"

It was easy for people to lose their rationality due to emotions. Zhu Zi Yu seemed to respect Wu Wang on the surface, but who knew what she was thinking?

Thus, after hearing Lin Ruo Yu's words, Mu Ru Yue's first suspect was Zhu Zi Yu ...

"Wu Chen, it's enough that we know there's a problem here. Let's leave first and not alert the enemy. Otherwise, it will be detrimental to our plans."

Mu Ru Yue gradually retreated.

Before she left, she looked at the West Court behind her once more. A sinister ray of light flashed in her eyes ...

'What's in there?'
No matter what, she had to get to the bottom of this situation ...

Mu Ru Yue saw Tong Xuan walking toward her when she stepped into the room. He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Mu Ru Yue.

"Little girl, you're back. Make your preparations. The Alchemist Tournament will begin soon."

Mu Ru Yue nodded. Suddenly, she seemed to have thought of something as she asked, "Elder Tong Xuan, have you been to the West Court before?"

Tong Xuan looked curiously at Mu Ru Yue. "Why are you asking about this?
We could go to the West Court in the past, but after Lady Zi Yu took over the Divine Sect a thousand years ago, no one was allowed to go there. "

'A thousand years ago?'

Mu Ru Yue stroked her chin as she pondered.

'Can there be such a coincidence?
It actually started a thousand years ago ... '

"Elder Tong Xuan, do you know what's in the West Court?"

"This ..."

Tong Xuan frowned as he shook his head. "I'm not sure as I've never been there before. I also don't know what's in there ..."

Hearing that, a ray of light flashed in Mu Ru Yue's eyes as she seriously sized up Tong Xuan.

"Aren't you curious?
Since there's nothing in the West Court, why aren't you allowed to go there? Moreover, it was a thousand years ago ... "

Tong Xuan's heart shuddered as he frowned and asked, "What are you trying to say?"

"No, I'm just curious."

Mu Ru Yue smirked slightly as she replied calmly.

She didn't overdo it. She believed that with Tong Xuan's intelligence, he would know what she was talking about.

As expected, Tong Xuan muttered to himself irresolutely. After a while, he looked at Mu Ru Yue.