Chapter 1254

At this moment, his expression was unprecedentedly solemn ...

"Little Yue, no matter what you suspect, you can't go to the West Court. I'm doing this to exterminate you. If you go there, you won't be able to return!
I'll settle the other matters. You just need to deal with the upcoming competition ... "

Mu Ru Yue shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her lips.

"Great Master Tong Xuan, you said that if you go there, you won't be able to return?"

"That's right."

Tong Xuan nodded. "There were a few disciples that went to the West Court in the past, but they all went missing. Some said that the West Court was a passage to the Demon World. Everyone that went there would be transported to the Demon World. There were also rumors that a powerful magical beast was being raised in the West Court. Once you go there, you'll become the magical beast's food ..."

"Great Master Tong Xuan, you should know that any passage to the Demon World would have the aura of the Demon World. Yet, there isn't anything in the Gate of God. As for the magical beast you mentioned, have you ever heard the sound of a magical beast?"

Tong Xuan was stunned.

What she said was the truth. Not only was there no aura of the Demon World, there weren't any roars of magical beasts ...

Then what exactly was in the West Court?

"Elder Tong Xuan, your disciple's disappearance might be in the West Court."

Mu Ru Yue paused for a moment before continuing, "But even if you know that he's in the West Court, you can't do anything about it ... because even you don't know what's in the West Court."

After saying that, she walked into the inner room ...

Perhaps it was due to Mu Ru Yue's words that caused Tong Xuan's heart to be filled with doubt. His brows furrowed even more tightly.

Why didn't Lady Zi Yu allow anyone to enter the West Court? Why did she seal the West Court after Sir Wu Wang disappeared?

What exactly was there in the West Court?

"It seems that there are many secrets in the Gate of God."

Tong Xuan chuckled coldly.

In his heart, he no longer trusted Zhu Zi Yu. Perhaps, Sir Wu Wang's disappearance was related to that girl Zhu Zi Yu ...

... ...

At the Gate of God, when the crowd saw the girl that followed closely behind Tong Xuan, a trace of astonishment flashed in their hearts.

"That girl is Elder Tong Xuan's disciple?"

"Tsk tsk! Elder Tong Xuan has two disciples. One is his eldest disciple, Hai Wei, and the other is his youngest disciple. This girl is his only female disciple, but she looks pretty good."

"What's the use of being pretty? She needs to have great innate talent. The two most advantageous competitors in this competition are Elder Tong Xuan's eldest disciple, Hai Wei, and Elder Xuan Guan's disciple, Jin Feng. These two elders usually don't get along with each other. Now that they're competing, they'll definitely compete."

"I remember that Hai Wei won last year's competition ..."

"That was last year. Haven't you heard? Jin Feng's alchemy skills have already broken through to the peak of the King Stage. Hai Wei definitely won't be able to compete with him this time ..."

The crowd below started to discuss among themselves and cast their gazes towards the front ....

"Shh! Lower your voice. Lady Zi Yu is here."

After seeing Zhu Ziyu walk over, the crowd instantly quieted down. Everyone was silent and stood in place, looking at Zhu Ziyu who was walking over with big steps with admiration.

Zhu Zi Yu was a god in the hearts of all the disciples of the Gate of God. If it wasn't for her, the Gate of God wouldn't have been able to maintain its current state ...