Chapter 1268

My disciple is naturally timid. How could he do such a thing?
He was just too curious. Perhaps he saw something that he shouldn't have and was harmed by you!
If he dies, I will definitely bury you with him! "

Tong Xuan was indeed furious.

Who didn't know that Elder Tong Xuan was protective of his disciples in the God Sect?
He had two treasured disciples, so how could he allow others to harm his disciple in front of him?

"I ..."

A trace of panic flashed past Zhu Ziyu's eyes, but she quickly calmed down. "I am the substitute head of the God Sect. Don't I have the authority to punish a disciple?"

"Hmph!"

Tong Xuan snorted. "Even if my disciple did something wrong, it should be judged by the elders. You shouldn't harm him in private. Moreover, can you explain what Miss Huo Feng said just now? Why would Lord Wu Wang's aura appear in the West Court?"

Zhu Ziyu's face was pale as she clenched her fist. After a long time, she slowly said, "Huo Feng left Lord Wu Wang back then and canceled the contract. Who knows if she is still loyal to Lord Wu Wang? Don't forget that they are no longer bound by the contract. She can betray Lord Wu Wang at any time. Is it possible to just listen to her one-sided words?"

"Zhu Ziyu, are you still going to quibble at this time?
If there's really nothing inside, why don't you let us in and prove your innocence! "

Tong Xuan suppressed the anger in his heart and spoke word by word.

Go in?

How could Zhu Ziyu let them in?

If Huo Feng entered the West Court, she could definitely find Wu Wang's location. This time, even if she had ten mouths, she wouldn't be able to explain herself ...

"Elder Tong Xuan, let him consume this pill first."

Mu Ru Yue frowned slightly as she took out a jade bottle from her lapel. She then took out a pill and placed it before Tong Xuan.

Tong Xuan nodded as he took the pill and fed it to his disciple.

His disciple's complexion quickly regained its rosiness. His weak breathing also gradually calmed down ...

"Brat, how are you?" Tong Xuan was delighted as he looked anxiously and worriedly at the youth in his embrace.

"Mas ... Master."

The youth was stunned for a moment before he suddenly pounced into Tong Xuan's embrace and started bawling.

"Master, save me. Miss Zi Yu, she ... she wants to kill me."

Tong Xuan patted the youth's shoulder to console him as he asked, "What happened?"

"Master, I accidentally obtained that Earth Tunneling Technique previously. I wanted to test it out and accidentally entered the West Court. I also ... I also accidentally heard Miss Zi Yu's conversation with the elder of the Dan family."

The youth cautiously shot a glance at the pale-faced Zhu Zi Yu.

He naturally wouldn't tell Tong Xuan that he had sneaked into the West Court out of curiosity. He didn't expect to hear such a shocking secret, causing him to be captured due to his carelessness ...

"Miss Zi Yu and the elder of the Dan family!"

At this instant, everyone's gaze was directed at the two of them with astonishment in their eyes.

Why was Miss Zi Yu talking to Dan Yin?
What was the topic of their conversation?

"Master." The youth blinked his eyes as he asked curiously, "I saw a man in the secret room where they were talking. That man was really good looking, like a statue of a god. It seemed as though they were talking about killing that man's daughter. Why is there such a good looking man in the West Court?"