Chapter 1248

Then, he paused for a moment before continuing.

"However, it's true that I'm not a good person. However, you aren't righteous people either. You're just a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites!
If people don't offend me, I won't offend them. If people offend me, I don't have to swallow my anger ... "

Boom!

A powerful force erupted from Ye Sihuang's small body. In an instant, it swept past like a gust of wind, leaving nothing behind ...

"Now, I definitely won't die in the hands of you hypocrites. Because somewhere, there's still someone waiting for me to return home ..."

Perhaps it was because he thought of that warm and peerless face, Ye Sihuang's eyes softened.

Yes.

Somewhere, there was a woman waiting for him to return home.

She was also the most important person to him in this world.

For her, no matter how much danger there was, he would live well ...

"Hahaha!"

The man in black laughed loudly. His body flashed as he charged toward Ye Sihuang. The sword in his hand suddenly flashed with a sharp light.

"Demon God, if you die in my hands, I reckon that no one in the God Realm will refuse to obey me anymore!
Do you think that you'll be safe just because you were heavily injured and hid in other low-level continents?
Of course, if you hadn't returned, we might not have been able to find you. However, you've walked right into our trap. Now, die! "

Boom ...

A powerful force came down and struck Ye Sihuang's head.

Ye Sihuang looked at the strong wind. His clothes fluttered in the wind. Then, a powerful aura erupted from his body and transformed into a large saber in the air ...

Boom!

The two swords collided. A powerful shockwave spread from the collision and instantly flattened the ground around them ...

Not a single inch of land was left behind!

Everyone else was stunned. They stared blankly at the two people in the middle of the battlefield as if they had yet to recover from their shock ...

Was this the power of a powerful cultivator?
Such power was too shocking!

The Demon God was indeed a Demon God. Even now, he still possessed such power. It wouldn't be long before the Demon God regained his strength from his previous life ...

"Cough cough!"

The man in black coughed dryly as he stared in astonishment at that jade-like face.

Bright red blood flowed down from his dark red lips. It was a ghastly sight under the night sky ...

"I've said that I can't die."

Ye Sihuang wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and looked up at the man in black's shocked face. "This is my promise to her. For her, no matter what happens, I will live on because I don't want her to be sad ..."

If he died, it was easy to imagine her heartbroken expression.

Ye Sihuang's heart ached whenever he thought of this scene ...

"Hmph!"

The man in black scoffed. "I didn't think that the great Demon God would have feelings too!
I thought that people like you would be cold-blooded and treat everyone the same way. "

Ye Sihuang curled his lips into a smile. His bloodthirsty red eyes were filled with cruelty.

"That's because back then, no one was willing to get close to me!
After being reborn, I've enjoyed affection and love ... There's nothing wrong with that!
For them, I can give up everything! "

Boom!

A powerful force surged from Ye Sihuang's body. Under everyone's shocked gazes, the sky darkened. A large black shadow sped toward them and quickly fell into his dark eyes ...