Chapter 1256

"Lady Zhu, there's something I don't know if you can explain to me."

"What is it?"

Zhu Zi Yu frowned. "What do you want to say?"

"It's nothing much. It's just that my niece is the county head of South Sun County. Half a year ago, I heard that you sent people to kill people from the county head's manor. I don't know how my niece has offended Lady Zhu for you to kill her?
You want to kill my niece? "

Zhu Zi Yu's expression darkened. She clenched her fists tightly as her gaze turned increasingly sinister.

A thousand years ago, she and Lin Ruoyu were already at odds.

That meddlesome woman had actually warned her not to have feelings for Wu Wang that she shouldn't have ...

She didn't believe that this woman would be able to suppress her feelings and watch her beloved man be in love with another woman ...

Lin Ruoyu was only doing this for her own sake.

There wasn't a foolish woman that was willing to help others in this matter.

Thus, Zhu Zi Yu had promised Lin Ruoyu that she wouldn't meddle in their relationship, but she had been waiting for this opportunity ...

It was fortunate that the opportunity she had been waiting for was finally here ...

Currently, Wu Wang could only be with her and didn't belong to any other woman.

She also wouldn't allow Lin Ruoyu to order her around ...

"Lin Ruoyu, do I need to ask you for permission for what I want to do?" Zhu Zi Yu chuckled coldly. "But you're still as meddlesome as before ..."

"No, I'm not meddling in other people's business."

Lin Ruoyu shook her head and chuckled coldly. "Yue Er is my niece. Something happened to her and she was bullied by others. As her aunt, I must seek justice for her ..."

As she said that, Lin Ruoyu's gaze sharpened as she looked coldly at Zhu Zi Yu.

At this moment, Zhu Zi Yu's expression turned ashen. A trace of fury gradually appeared in her eyes. Her heart was filled with ruthlessness. She couldn't wait to tear this woman to shreds ...

The atmosphere in the arena became even more hostile. Everyone didn't even dare to breathe loudly.

After a long while, a calm voice broke the atmosphere ...

"Aunt Yu, I will naturally seek justice. What's more important now is this competition. No matter what, I won't lose!"

Mu Ru Yue's expression became resolute as she smiled coldly.

Seeing Mu Ru Yue's current state, Lin Ruoyu's heart softened. She didn't know why, but Wu Wang's face appeared in her mind ...

"Your parents will definitely be proud of you for having a daughter like you."

Mu Ru Yue smiled faintly. "I won't lose face for them."

She was Wu Wang's daughter and had unlocked the power of her bloodline. Thus, no matter what, she wouldn't lose ...

Moreover, she believed that something would happen in this competition.

"Alright."

Lin Ruoyu smiled as she said, "Aunt Yu believes in you. Bring back a championship for Aunt Yu."

'Championship?'

The crowd that was stunned by Lin Ruoyu's appearance couldn't help but snort disdainfully after hearing her words.

In this competition, not only would Hai Wei be there, but Jin Feng would also be there. It would be impossible for her to become the champion ...

Even if she was Lin Ruoyu's niece, the genius of the Divine Academy ...

"Hmph!"

Zhu Zi Yu sniggered coldly. With a cold smile, she continued, "I really want to know who will be the champion ... Lady Lin, since she is the one you have your eyes on, she must have some outstanding aspects ..."