Chapter 1245

"Rely on her?
Haha ... "

Zhu Ziyu chuckled and smirked. "I don't think that our Divine Sect needs to rely on a girl who's still wet behind the ears. Moreover, this is my order!"

Boom!

As if struck by lightning, Tong Xuan's body stiffened. He clearly suspected that there was something wrong with his ears.

"Why?"

Tong Xuan swallowed his saliva and stared at Zhu Ziyu.

"Why do you want to kill her?
She didn't do anything ... "

"Don't you know?"
Zhu Ziyu's eyes flickered a few times, and a strange light flashed across them. "I suspect that this woman is related to the Dan Family, and the Dan Family plotted against Wuwang. Therefore, I will not let anyone related to the Dan Family go."

Hearing this, Tong Xuan heaved a sigh of relief. "I see. Lady Zi Yu, you've misunderstood. Little Yue has nothing to do with the Dan Family. She's definitely not from the Dan Family."

Zhu Ziyu sneered. "Elder Tong Xuan, don't think of everything so simply. How much do you know about her?
How do you know what kind of person she is?
How do you know if she's secretly in contact with the Dan Family and wants to enter our Divine Sect?
You may know a person for a long time without understanding their true nature. Don't be deceived by someone's appearance. Moreover, I'm the current master of the Divine Sect!
You're an elder of the Divine Sect, so you have to listen to my orders! "

Tong Xuan opened his mouth in shock.

Since when did Lady Zi Yu become so domineering?

"Lady Zi Yu, I won't forget that the Divine Sect belongs to Lord Wu Wang. Even if he's gone, this won't change. No one can take the Divine Sect away from Lord Wu Wang. Lady Zi Yu, you're just the acting sect master ..."

Boom!

Fury surged in Zhu Ziyu's heart. Suddenly, she laughed. That smile was filled with coldness.

"It seems like Elder Tong Xuan isn't convinced by me."

Hearing this, Tong Xuan chuckled. "What's there to be convinced about?
I'm just stating a fact ... "

"Master!"

Hai Wei's heart tensed up again as he looked worriedly at Tong Xuan's aged face.

"Good, very good!"
Zhu Ziyu suppressed the fury surging in her heart and coldly curled her lips. "I hope you remember what you said today."

Speaking of this, she paused for a moment before continuing. "Since Elder Tong Xuan has used Lord Wu Wang to force me, it's not right for me to be so domineering. Therefore, I can give her a chance ..."

Tong Xuan was elated as he hastily waited for Zhu Ziyu's next words.

Zhu Ziyu said with a serious gaze, "In half a year's time, it will be the Alchemist Competition held by our Divine Sect!
Originally, other non-members of the God's Gate do not have the right to participate in this Grand Alchemist Conference. However, on account of Elder Tong Xuan, I can allow her to participate in this Grand Alchemist Conference. At that time, if she wins the competition, I will let her go. If she loses ... you know the consequences.

"Alright."

Tong Xuan continued, "I will inform her about this competition. Before that, the people of the Divine Sect aren't allowed to find trouble with her. I will prove to you that she definitely isn't a member of the Dan family."

Zhu Ziyu didn't say anything, but her lips curled up slightly.

In that competition, not only Mu Ru Yue, she would deal with Tong Xuan as well.

No matter if it was the Divine Sect or Wu Wang, they were all hers now. She definitely wouldn't let anyone snatch what she already had ...